Sunday 13 March 2011

Portable Headphones - bose in ear, in ear


I've had a set of the Bose® In-Ear Headphones since spring and really like them. They have great sound and the in-ear fit works really well. They are pretty durable too. One earbud even landed in my coffee one day and survived.



They've got me hooked on the sound as well. I've got a spare pair over over-the-ear headphones at the office. When I was drying out the Bose, I pulled the other set out and was amazed at the difference in sound. It's what you would expect from Bose.



The cord is a little longer than I expected. But, it works well for both my iPhone and laptop. The rubber tips will come off some force if you are yanking them out in your pocket. I would recommend storing them in the case to prevent wear and tear.



The price is a little steep for a set of earbuds but they are well worth it. Bose® In-Ear Headphones - (44437) Black Cord

I got the bose earbuds last december, and i have loved them ever since. Absoutely great. The sound was incredible and it fit in my ears perfectly



but after about 9 months of use, the left earbud cut out. There is a problem with the wiring and connection jack. a problem that should not arise from a $100 set of headphones.





very good. while they last - Earbud Headphones - In Ear - Earbud - Bose In Ear'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Portable Headphones - bose in ear, in ear bose in ear Portable Headphones - bose in ear, in ear