Monday 21 March 2011

Memory Card - 16 gb, sdhc card


I simply could not find a 32GB version of this card. However, this SanDisk Extreme HD Video 16GB SDHC Class-6 Memory Card (SDSDRX3-016G-A21) worked perfectly in my Kodak Zi8 Camcorder at 720 and 1080 HD settings. So far, recording and playback have been flawless. I ordered the mem via Amazon on 25May2010, and received it on 29May2010 via USPS. The cost was about $75 and the shipping was free. SanDisk Extreme HD Video 16 GB SDHC Class 10 Memory Card (SDSDRX3-016G-A21)

My wife and I were so impressed with our first card that we just purchased our second Extreme HD Video card. Pictures from our Canon HD video camera are perfect using this card and all features of the camera are available. We found that using cheaper cards caused the camera to disable some recording features.

Clearly, the SanDisk Extreme for HD video is the right memory card for you HD video camera. But, purchasing this card at Amazon.com from one of the more competative vendors will save you big bucks. I've purchased two for a total price of less than I could find elsewhere, for a single card. The most expensive price I found was at a place that claims to be the "best buy". Not even close! This card saves my pictures and video flawlessly in both a Canon Rebel SLR and my GoPro HD Hero video cameras.

This is my 2nd one of these cards I purchased as the first one was great (first was about 4 months ago). The product picture above is actually deceiving as when I received this card it came as "Extreme HD Video 30MB/s Class 10 SDHC UHS-I". It however is the exact same model number as the 20MB/s card I have and worked great in my Sony SLT-A33 camera until about halfway through the card capacity I took a picture, clicked review, and my camera locked up and couldn't read the memory card. I was able to thankfully retrieve all the pictures using one of my computers that same day, but trying now my computer can no longer read it. I've always used SanDisk cards and this is the first time I've ever had a read/write issue with them. Since the card is so new, SanDisk support recommended I simply get a replacement through Amazon.

The card shown is not the card I received. I got a 30mb/s card that is a class 10. This is a great card! I used it in my canon DSLR T2i down at the beach filming my youth paddlers in the canoe. Full sunlight, 1080i and not even a hiccup. These cards seem to be the best bang for the buck (excluding non-name brands of course)at the moment. Only thing that makes me hesitate buying them again is the fact that they aren't made in the USA.

Worked perfectly with my Sony HX-5 for HD video and also 10fps burst that this camera has.



Amazing, however, that how fast the prices are falling. It is more than 15% down in a month !!



Thanks to other reviewers, their review helped me in picking up this product. - Memory Card - Sdhc Card - 16 Gb - Sdhc'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Memory Card - 16 gb, sdhc card sdhc card Memory Card - 16 gb, sdhc card