Monday 21 March 2011

Case - ipod nano watch, case


I needed something cheap and now to use for my Nano until a high end metal band is available for purchase. This fits the bill. It is inexpensive and fits the Nano very well with all buttons covered but clickable through the case and only the headphone port exposed. The Nano clip on the back fits through a hole in the case so you'll have it against your skin, but I don't see any problem with that. The one knock about this is there is no buckle so you have to have some dexterity to get it on your wrist with your other hand. iPod Nano 6 Silicone Watch Band - Black

Seller was quick to ship and no issue there, which is why it gets 2 stars instead of 1.



Watch band was pure crap. Smells awful too. Yes. It has a string chemical odor and silicon doesn't have such an odor, so not sure what it is.



The band barely holds the ipod in. Prone to fall out. Hard to get the strap on.



Don't buy this garbage.

I'm not sure why other buyers would ever review this product to be a decent watch band for a brand New Ipod Nano, BUT when we received this not only was this a piece of crap, but seriously the Ipod Nano kept popping out. It barely fit the Nano. I mean can you imagine if this stupid watch band broke an expensive little gadget? Wow! I would be making the seller pay for a new one! Try not to cheap out on a good watch band for running. Don't spend less and make sure it fits your Nano.



This is being returned to the seller as I write this review too.

Bought this as an add on to a gift that my special someone is getting from his relatives (the iPod Nano 6G). Something to tide them over till they find something that fits their own personal style.



I am giving it 5 stars for now till their review comes in on it. 5 stars for the price and the promised functionality. Also for the care that mycarryingcase (the seller through Amazon) has given to such a small purchase. First was an email thanking me for my purchase. This was a first from any seller for me through Amazon. And this on such an inexpensive item! I bought a $400 lens from a seller through Amazon and never heard a peep from them!



The next surprise came when the item arrived. There was a small Christmas gift type card enclosed in the bag that held the wristband. (Just glad that curiosity got the better side of me, and opened the package to see what was up with this card inside.) For inside was another note, thanking me for my Amazon purchase! Way to go guys at mycarryingcase - will look to see what else you all offer that might work for my purchases.

Just received the iPod case / wristband. iPod does not fit the case. Falls out. Extremely poor design. Pure junk, crap, junk, crap, junk, crap, junk, crap, junk, crap. Will return this as soon as I can. Only bought it on-line because the retail store was out of cases. Should have know better than to trust a picture on a computer. Who was the Engineer that designed this case? Must have an IQ of negative zero. I gave it at least one star because it looks new. - Ipod Nano Watch - Ipod Watch - Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Case - ipod nano watch, case ipod watch Case - ipod nano watch, case