Saturday 19 March 2011

Digital Photography - memory case, sd case


I bought this little item a month back when I decided I needed more cards for my Jetbook. I've read reviews that it tore etc, and all I can say is, you may have been trying to shove too much into this. The plastic sleeves are the same as what your picture holders in a wallet are made of, and is actually pretty strong. I have mini SDs in their holders, and several 256 cards with my books on them. Nothing has ripped and it holds 16 cards very neatly. But it will NOT fit anything larger than a SD card. No CF cards or anything like that. So, if its used as it is meant to be, this is actually one heck of a deal. Memory Card Carrying Case, Black

I use a lot of SD cards and thought I would try carrying them in one neat little case. This is a good idea except that it is made of very inferior materials. The first SD card that I inserted ripped the thin vinyl pouch right down the side. The slots are three different sizes so if you use only one card type as I do then you can only utilize one third of the case. Cheap price? Yea. You get what you pay for.

Very nice memory card carrying case. Size is approximately 2x4 with padding on both sides of case. Zipper and stitching very durable. Comes with 12 slots to fit SD or SDHC (I have 8GB cards) and also comes with 8 slots to fit larger cards. Plastic/vinyl material for slotted insert reminds me of a wallet photo insert.

The only thing it could have is a hook or key chain, which is not important to me, but may be for others.

I highly recommend memory card carrying case.

I read the other reviews and bought one anyways. It is pretty good for the price, but the plastic pages are about like the ones in a wallet to hold your pictures. I didnt have any tear, but I was much more satisfied with the pelican memory card holder case that I bought, but it was more money, but was worth it.

I wanted this case because it looked nice, would hold a lot of cards and would be something handy to have on my vacation. So far, it's exactly what I needed. I read some reviews about the plastic tearing, but I had no problems with it. Maybe it was a problem they resolved by using stronger stuff, because mine seems to be very sturdy.

I only saw one one star review for this item, but since I thought the idea was so neat I decided to try my money on it. I purchased it and it came in the mail promptly.



I have had no issues with this item and would recommend it to anyone looking for one.

Vinyl sleeves are so thin that you'll likely tear them before ever successfully inserting a memory card. Outer case and zipper are quite thin and poorly constructed as well. Save your money folks and put it towards a nice case logic carrying case. A few dollars, more, but well worth it. I'll use this as a business card case if it doesn't fall apart before I get them in.

I use very many SD cards for photography and so far this is my fave card holder. The pockets are clear so there is no guessing which card I am pulling out. The pockets are also a nice size, I don't find myself "fishing" them out after they have slid to the bottom of a one size fits all style case. The case is durable and attractive as well.

I really like this little carrying case. The pockets are only big enough for the SD cards themselves. If you are looking for a case where you can keep the SD cards in their plastic protective covers this isn't the case for you. But, if that's not important than this case is great for being able to carrying a lot of cards. I do a lot of photography and this case carries 18 SD cards.

It was hard for me to find a simple carrying case that wasn't outrageously expensive. This fits the bill. I have memory cards for my computer, camera and my video camera. This keeps them together nicely. - Sd Case - Memory Card Wallet - Sd Card Case - Memory Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information