Friday 4 February 2011

Sleeves - sleeves, netbook cases


I pre-ordered this case as it provided full protection and acts as a stand in landscape orientation. I was not expecting it to be great, but boy was I surprised. It fits wonderfully and all of the cutouts are perfectly spaced. I noticed that there is no hole where the microphone is located, but I have had no problems at all with doing any voice commands when the case is on.



It makes the Galaxy Tab almost twice as thick, but that is fine if you plan on carrying it around like a note pad. The extra thickness and the case material make the Tab easier to carry as it is not as slippery and the protection makes me less worried about dropping it.



The closure flap and the stand both have magnets in them so they snap back into place which is nice. Nothing flaps around unnecessarily.



I actually find the flap and the DuraGadget logo handy as they make it much easier to pick up the tablet in the correct orientation. Before I got the case, I would often pick up the tab and then run my finger to the top right hand corner to hit the power button. It is easy to pick up the tab upside down (especially in poor lighting) so I would have to flip it over about half of the time when the power button is not where I expect it to be. Now, I have more obvious visual and tactile cues so I never pick it up in the wrong orientation any longer.



I also have a Zagg Invisible Shield on my Galaxy Tab and it slides in and out of the case with no problems.



Overall, this is a great case at a good price. Highly recommended and I may order a second one as I'm sure that I will be holding this one a lot. DURAGADGET Genuine BLACK Leather Protective Case With Stand For Samsung Galaxy TAB (P1000)

I'm so impressed with this protective cover that I did a search for what they had for an iPad (yes, I have both - the iPad is for my kids)... I'll be ordering the iPad version tomorrow as the current one I have is horrible. I'm very impressed with this company's designs and I can't believe I got such a great case for my Tab for less than $20...

I've had this case for over almost 2 months now. At first, I thought is was very great. It fit my Tab snugly in the beginning. After several weeks of use, I've noticed that it was not as great as I thought. I wish I bought something else.



The area where the menu, home, return and search buttons are "enclosed" and accessible through a peep hole (zoom in on image to see what I mean). Sometimes, I have to press on the keys harder so I could touch them through the hole. If I press them the normal way, sometimes nothing happens because my fingers don't actually touch the buttons. I got too annoyed by that so I would take the Tab out of the case when I use it then slip it back in when I need to put the device back in my bag. Now, the in and out movement made the case loose, causing my Tab to slip out of the case and fall on the floor from eye level.



Learn from my mistake. DON'T BUY THIS CASE! There are now many other better-designed cases out there where the buttons are more accessible.

This case is perfect for my needs. I carry around my GTab and it feels like carrying a thin leather-covered book. It has a nice easel stand that let's you watch movies or prop it up for others to see the screen. The screen protector it comes with is perfect; it's been on my Tab for four months and is still going strong - you don't know it's there. I highly recommend this case. It's well made and protects the Tab from minor falls and bumps.

Honestly, this case is really useful.. Provides cushion and grip when holding your galaxy tab, protects your tab by absorbing any impact in case it falls down, fits perfectly, and has a couple of pockets (quite handy)which i find useful to put notes and passwords in. I highly recommend.

Case fits well and doesn't add much extra weight or bulk, but does a good job of protecting the Tab. It's true that the home, settings and return button can be a little out of reach, but for the most part I have not had any problems with that and do not need to remove it from the cover to access them.

I really like this case, it fits the tab well and seems to be very good quality and I recommend it. It arrived fast to Canada from GB, I'm still waiting on one product but Duragadget replied very fast to e-mail inquiry stating that the product is back ordered.

Nice cover. Fits really well. There are 2 things I don't like: the smell and the portion over the buttons on the face. Neither are a deal breaker though. The smell is strange, but tollerable. The portion over the buttons can get anoying. You have to push hard to get the buttons to act, but that's simply because the cover is thick. So....no real complaints. This is a good item for your Galaxy!! - Sleeves - Netbook Cases'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sleeves - sleeves, netbook cases sleeves Sleeves - sleeves, netbook cases