Friday 4 February 2011

Button Battery Lr 44 - button battery lr 44, button batteries


I bought these for one of my daughters toys that makes music when you press a button. We got it from a friend about a year ago. The batteries that came with it lasted approximately 10 months. And you know the batteries that come with toys. They are usually the lowest end. Well, these Maxell batteries lasted only 3 weeks. Not what I expected at all. MAXELL LR44 10 BATTERIES

I have several little 3cell led keychain flashlights. These batteries fit in the little flashlights. The batteries last for what seems forever and give enough light to find my keys or do close work.



dh

Packaging looks great, a very good deal for the price ...... HOWEVER..... Batteries have no expiration date anywhere, they tested at the very low end of green (which means fresh & having peak power) on my meter. Which tells me they are probably NOT fresh, already 2-3 years old. After reading other reviews I now wonder if they are really even Maxell. And meter read says not the freshest. I won't buy from this seller again, and should have realized the price was too good to be true. I do not plan to return them. UPDATE: Even the package says they are alkaline, which have slightly less power and are more subject to leakage and problems. A Google search will provide information:

[...]

I haven't experienced any quick battery drainage as others have mentioned yet (and really, can you complain for the price?). These batteries work well, like batteries should. It's keeping the little star singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star for my toddler, so all is well with the world.

These button batteries are used in several of my home appliances. They are well priced* and store easily in frig for future use. The service was quick with no S&H fees- a true plus in my book.



The packaging is open in the back, so water or dampness will negate their use. When I checked a couple on a battery tester they measured in medium range of "Good" instead of on high end.



I dated the insertion into one small clock/calendar/temperature unit that has a history of running about one year.



*OTC button cells run about 4+ times this cost



Roger M. Zander - Button Batteries - Button Battery Lr 44 - Lr44 - Great Deal'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information