Wednesday 9 February 2011

Led Mini Flashlight - led mini flashlight, flashlight


The name/model of this flashlight is pretty impressive-sounding with all those numbers and letters, but I must admit, it functions as well as the photos and description show. I really wanted a flood-type light, and some were available (as it says in the description) from an 'overseas' source. And, I was dubious about buying from them. So, I opted for this one, and I'm not disappointed. For the flood characteristic of the spot-to-flood zoom, the light covers an entire wall from the distance of 'standing in a doorway of an average size (apt.) bedroom'. And, there's just a little loss of light (althouh there IS some) when you zoom-out to 'flood'. But, there's no black spot throughout the zooming range (unlike those old krypton zoom flashlights that took a decent spot, and simply diffused it beyond useability when you spread the light to a 'flood area'.) I have to say something negative, so I'll say that I wish it fit the hand a little better. I like the diameter of a Maglight, and this one is only the diameter of a CR123 battery. But at least it has a nice size lanyard that fits around the wrist to give you a more ceratin 'grip'. By the way, there are some Amazon merchants selling this item at around $40, and I recommend not going over that price...that's what I paid (with real inexpensive shipping added on). Nu-Flare 77R92L Ultrabright Luxeon LED Aluminum Flashlight, Gumetal, 210 Lumens

STOP looking, this is the one! This is the brightest compact flashlight I have ever seen in my 30 years of law enforcement. It is bright enough to light up a roof top, dark alleys and search open fields. I have owned MANY flashlights and in my career and this is a no nonsense solution to extremely bright light in the palm of your hand. The light output is superior to s***fire and b***khawk products which cost over $100.00. Two quality checks that I will need to make is: how will it hold up in police work and battery life? MOST flashlights that use the 3 volt lithium batteries require regular battery replacement. The batteries lasted several months with daily use and works GREAT! HIGHLY recommend! Purchased an additional light April 2010!

Pros:

Brighter than ANY other LED light I have ever seen (including expensive 30 LED lights).

Adjustable beam (this is why I bought this light over Smith and Wesson Luxeon Rebel 5 Watt Tactical Flashlight).

No dark circle, ever, just even, bright, white light.

Compact, with roll guards on it.

Considering what you're getting, the price is great.

Very durable and feels good in your hand.



Cons:

Takes an odd photo battery type (CR123A) at about $2 per battery.

Batteries don't last but about 13 hours (according to the packaging, but I haven't experimented with this yet).



Summary:

I bought this light mainly because the picture shows no blind spots, which I hate in a flashlight. The square spotlight beam is also a good feature because I find it more useful than a normal circle beam. Don't think that when it comes to LED flashlights, the more bulbs the better, look for flashlights like this one that have either a Luxeon Rebel or Cree LED bulb (one of these bulbs can do what 20 or 30 of others can). Another great thing about this flashlight is that it is so bright that when the power goes out at my house, you can turn on the light, point it at a light colored cieling, and the entire room will light up enough to do almost anything you could with power. This light is so good, in fact, I'm ordering 3 of another model of this light (Nu-Flare Ultra- Compact 78R91AA Luxeon Rebel 90 6W LED Flashlight - Zoom Focus, Use One AA Battery 100 Lumens, Bright and Efficient) to stock my house with.

I recently read the other review on this product and went on search for comparable flashlights at $40-$90. On E-Bay there are a lot of overestimated specs. and inflated descriptions. I recently bought a $20 xenon lamp powered by (2) CR123 batteries and not only did this Rebel 90 blow it away as to brightness, it also smoked the competition in correct white color, instead of that yellow tint. It definitely is a no brainer and I highly recommend it. I use this flashlight to commute (walk) to a bus station in the early morning hours and can attest to the fact that this product could possibly even save your life! A night time in a possible threat or mugging this blinding light could be the only weapon you need to protect yourself. Consider one for your loved one, what could hurt, especially at the reduced price of $40. Save your money on Stramlight or SureFire and buy this instead!!!

Well made, BRIGHT. The focus system that provides almost uniform lighting across the focus range. There's a center brighter spot though. But you won't find yourself twisting or moving the light to clarify something you're trying to look at. The switch end has a six sided design that keeps the light from rolling.



Small as it is, you probably won't want to hold this in your mouth while you work on something. It's also lighter in weight than some of the similarly sized "machined aluminum" lights. Nice gift. - Led Flashlight - Led Mini Flashlight - Flashlight - Luxeon'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Led Mini Flashlight - led mini flashlight, flashlight led mini flashlight Led Mini Flashlight - led mini flashlight, flashlight