Sunday 2 January 2011

staple removers - staple removers


Staplers used to come with a thingy at the back of them to remove staples but they never worked well so someone came up with these! They work excellent and are so cheap that I buy a dozen of them and keep them all around the house so I'm never without one when I need it. It actually takes a little skill to remove a staple without tearing. It's not just 1 great big snap, sometimes you have to work it a little bit back and forth, but in the end, nothing beats removing staples than 1 of these! Universal Jaw Style Staple Remover, Brown

Here's one of those cheap little office equipment thingies that you just don't think about much until you misplace it or someone borrows it and doesn't return it. I just recently had to purchase a new one. It's a Sparco with handsome brown-maroon plastic handles holding a steel set of jaws. It's made in China, of course.



It's very effective at removing staples and usually I can do it with one quick snap. This one seems to be much sturdier and better than the one I lost and I'll have to remember the brand for when I lose this one. In any case, it's nice looking and sturdy and I've been very satisfied so far. Plus, the price was right. What more could you ask?



Gary Peterson - Staple Removers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


staple removers - staple removers staple removers staple removers - staple removers