Sunday 2 January 2011

Iphone 4 - iphone 4 case, skins


I bought this bumper for my verizon iPhone 4. Unfortunately it did not fit. The hole for the ringer button is in the wrong place. Over all its a decent bumper but I wish they had mentioned that it is ONLY for the original AT&T model. I was really disappointed. Bumper Case for Apple iPhone4 - Bumper with chrome buttons for volume and power - Orange

Received this product in the mail yesterday along with the green version. The materials of both products are different and neither are as advertised. There are no chrome buttons, no mixture of hard plastic and silicone to provide grip + protection. I wouldn't trust this product to protect the phone from breakage. Also, the shut off button at the top right of the iphone won't operate while in the case, so it is dysfunction as well. Obviously when you pay $0.30 for a product your expectations should be low for the product, but I expect it to be as advertised at a minimum.

Fits snugly on my white iPhone 4. Makes my phone look like an orange creamsicle. Please note that this bumper (like the OEM Apple one) restricts charging to just the USB cord that comes with the phone. Most aftermarket chargers and cables will be too fat. As far as I can tell, this is just like OEM apple quality, at a fraction of the price. Would recommend getting front AND back screen protector stickers, because this type of bumper case does not offer any protection for the back.

This case appears to be well built and it fits my white AT&T phone perfectly. However my case appears more pink than orange, maybe a pink florescent 80's orange. So if you want orange, this might not be for you.

I just received this product today and I was extremely happy with the result. The bumper was sent and I received it in 2 days! The itom is 94% cheeper than the real thing, and by comparison of this to the real thing they are almost exactly the same, but this one seams more sturdy. Great product buy this instead of the real bumper and everything is almost exactly the same! Great job!

I bought the Orange bumper for my phone when I bought it in 4 months ago and after 3 weeks, it was beginning to look dirty and I too was noticing that it was scratching up the stainless steel sides of my iphone. Also, the headphone jack and the data/charging port are only compatible with an Apple cable or Apple headphones which requires you to take the case off an awful lot which isn't preferred but taking it off also began to wear down the case overall...it lost its tension on the phone and the rubber began to peel away from the plastic.



Overall, very disappointed with this considering that I purchased it as an Apple product for $30...I would highly recommend spending less and getting a better case from InCase or such as this product is faulty. I now have a clear hard case from InCase that I am very happy with. Don't make the same mistake and waste money like I did...

The mold seems to be identical to the OEM Apple Bumpers, but the materials used are different. I won't say better or worse, just different. The rubber/silicone is definitely much harder than the Apple Bumper. If you're not running any screen protectors or removing frequently to put it in the dock, this is a good thing. If, like me, you have Zagg InvisiShield on your iPhone, it can be a little troublesome to try and remove the bumper as its so tight and rigid that it will peel the Zagg off. For the price, I can recommend it in certain situations. Not a bad product, just not very compatible with screen protectors, which it never claimed to be.

I ordered an orange bumper for my phone. It arrived in a case that had Apple's website and address on the back, so I assume they are original Apple parts. The hard plastic still looks good, but the soft rubber has gotten dirty and dull. They offer good protection against falls - the hard plastic will chip instead of the phone breaking. - Iphone 4 Case - Iphone 4 - Skins'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Iphone 4 - iphone 4 case, skins iphone 4 Iphone 4 - iphone 4 case, skins