Sunday 16 January 2011

Mobile Phone - htc, eris


When I got my Eris I, of course, wanted to get all of the cool accessories that went along with it. Unfortunately, when I saw the price stickers on the phone cases, the film covers and snap-on skins I smiled a "you've gotta be kidding me!!!" smile at the salesman. What a rip-off! Twenty bucks alone for a case and it was a flimsy piece of garbage. So, I decided to poke around on Amazon and came across this. I figured for three dollars and change (item cost with S&H!) if this one turned out to be garbage as well, I'm only out a few bucks. Much to my surprise, this case is well stitched and really decent quality! I just ordered a second one to keep in the glove box as a spare. I still can't get over the price! Sometimes you just get lucky.



Note: The one I received turned out to be wide enough to hold my phone WITH the plastic snap-on shell still on the phone. It's a nice snug, sturdy fit without needing to jam it into the case. Whether this "sizing" is standard I can't say until my second one arrives and I test it as well*.



UPDATE: The second one came and the quality is as good as the first. It appears that the company places an order with the supplier and simply "takes what's available". I say this because the texture and materials used on the second are slightly different than the first (the material is smooth - lacks a "leather grain" look), the one inch by half inch strip on the side is all elastic. Still...great for the price!



*The size is the same as the first. Snug fit with the snap-on shell. GTMax Premium Horizintal Leather Pouch Carrying Case for Verizon HTC Droid Eris CDMA Cell Phone

This case for my ERIS is great, nice soft leather made very well and easily worth more than I paid for it. I would have paid $20-$25 dollars for this case had I seen it in person first. Easily the best value I've seen on Amazon, I still can't get over what a beautiful leather case this is. Buy it, you will not regret it!!!

My husband and I have been using this cover for our Droid Eris for 4 months. My husband wears his on his belt everyday. I asked him yesterday how it was holding up. He said it works great and it still looks new. I looked at it and it does indeed. We both have silicone covers on our phones and they still fit nicely in the case. I bought another one to hold my CC Witness recordable radio. It fits perfectly even with the silicone cover on it. I can even slip the ear buds in the case too. I would recommend this case. It should last at least a year and still look very nice. I've paid so much more for a case that looks a year old after a few months. This item is a steal!



Inside measurements are: 4 3/8" L; 3 1/8" W; 1/2" D.

I am very impressed by the initial quality of the item. It looks very nice and the clip is very strong so that I have no worries about it falling off. That being said after a few weeks the leather overlying the clip began to pull off from taking it on and off my belt. So, In summary good for the money but not that durable. - Mobile Phone - Htc - Droid - Eris'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Mobile Phone - htc, eris mobile phone Mobile Phone - htc, eris