Friday 7 January 2011

Analog Interconnects - rca cables, video games


This is a pretty good cable. I use the cable for connecting my Logitech Speakers to my TV. The quality is pretty good, except sometimes when watching movies there is a little bit of static. I can tolerate it though since of course it is a really cheap cable and most of the time it does a really good job. PCD Basics RCA Stereo Audio Cable - 25ft (7.6M)

I was very excited to get this cable because I wanted my subwoofer to be hidden and I needed a long cable, but the second I connected the sub using these cables, I heard a lot of distortion, feedback, and noises. Quite disappointed!

Decent enough cable but it is subject to RFI as it is "unshielded" If you are intending to use this cable on any kind of a "pre amp" side of a system, DONT... it will pick up "hum and buzz" from any a/c source running anywhere close to it (RFI).

Purchase either "Shielded" cable or use "RJ5/6 coax with "compression" style RCA ends (yes I know the ends are $$ but the cable is far superior to the stranded wire)

For a gaming system? Not a problem in the world with this stuff, just not suitable for upper end audio systems.

Why spend boatloads of money on silly monstrous cables when all one needs is this?



The sound clarity is excellent, the plugs are solid and work just fine, no shorts, no problems.



There is something about these cables that seem maybe not quite as solid as they could be - but I don't need cables to be pulled out and moved and plugged in all the time. Maybe once every few years I'll actually even look at these things, so I don't think they'll ever go bad on me from that. If you're thinking of buying these because you're a DJ or someone else whose unhooking and setting up equipment on a daily basis, I think you'll want a more solidly built cable than this, but for home use these are your cables.



Save your money for something that really matters - like the DVDs and CDs you like. Don't waste it on cables that cost 10 times these and that deliver maybe at most a 0.1% increase in fidelity; an increase in fidelity that's going to be swamped by the sound of your air conditioning or furnace or bacon sizzling on the griddle, anyway.

The length of these cables is just what we needed for our components. The cables are not bulky and may affect durability but since we just leave them in place I think they will be fine for us. If you plan transport them around frequently you may need to look for some of a bit heavier quality. The sound has not been affected on our systems. - Video Games - Cables - Rca Cable - Rca Cables'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Analog Interconnects - rca cables, video games rca cable Analog Interconnects - rca cables, video games