Friday 10 December 2010

Arch Support - arch supports


Struggled with fallen arch and plantar faciatis for months until I found these soft gels. Sure the stickiness doesn't last, but get the double sided tape or shoe gu and its fine. We on flip-flops and tennis shoes. Works great. Dr. Scholl's FOR HER Hidden Arch Supports, 1-pair Packages (Pack of 3)

The two companies should collaborate and include a small bottle of SHOE GOO-TUBE CLEAR with these arches. Before you permanently attach your arch supports tape them into your shoes and make all the adjustments you need until they "disappear" under your foot. I like these because I have very high arches (like a lot of women) that are more toward the front of my foot then 3/4 or full length arch support footbeds expect. You can't move them around from shoe to shoe but they don't move around under your feet when you are wearing them either. I am not a big fan of "gel" because I prefer something soft or fabric so I top these with a full length insole like the Profoot Care Miracle Men's, Blue, 2-Ounces Units (Pack of 3). Because I wear an E width and width can be difficult to find, I cheat sometimes and wear men's shoes. But men's shoes have arches that are too low and further back then women, as well as ankles that are too wide so I goo in heel liners as well Dr. Scholl's Heel Liners, Women's & Men's, 1 pair (Pack of 6) It's a lot of effort but all my shoes feel custom fit. Arches are a must if you love ballet flats.

love em, they work in every type shoe and don't make the fit of the shoe smaller with all the extra material that goes under the heel & toe. Yes the stickiness wears away but double stick tape works fine to hold them in place. Another plus is having a larger foot I can place the arch where I need it not where it lines up with a one size fits all profile.

I have had a severe case of plantar fascitis for over a year. It came on all of a sudden one day. I did have the mnorning pain like is typical, but the bigger issue for me was that I would have debilitating pain causing me to limp severely on weekends when I was on my feet most of the day (vs workdays where a large part of my day is sitting). I have tried therapy, exercise, night braces of all designs and shapes, foot wraps, whole shoe inserts, 3/4 shoe inserts, specialty shoes with built-in arches, etc. After almost a year, I learned that there were 2 things that helped more than just a tiny, tiny bit like all the rest.



First, really extended foot stretches. For me, I get the best results when doing the plank (bonus core and upper body work, too!)



And second, wearing shoes all the time with arch supports. The best thing was the expensive orthaheel sandals, but since their variety is so limited and not very nice even at that, I searched for months trying every arch support insert I could find. I've tried over a dozen and this one by Dr. Scholl's is my favorite. It is both the right size, feel, comfort, but also one of the very, very few that is clear and can be worn with both sandals (since they are clear) and with heels since they bend easily.



I might even stop searching for cures now as with these 2 I have my pain under control!

The first time I bought these at a CVS pharmacy. They fit into any shoe and have self adhesive tape to hold them in place. If you have plantars fasciitis, or flat feet, these are for you! Fit in any shoe and are clear, so not noticeable in sandals. Love these!!

Ask any orthopedist/podiatrist what the "fashionable no support shoes" is doing to the feet & alignment of the population wearing these shoes and they will give you a list of problems directly related to no arch support. Dr.Scholl's Hidden Arch Supports were recommended by my orthopedist as a way to wear flip flops, sandals and other styles that offer no support. Treat them as a temporary solution. They are discreet and will stick in most shoes(great for flip flops). I've moved mine from one pair of shoes to another and they still stick. The adhesive will not work forever but I've found they will still stay in place in most shoes.

I always need extra arch support as shoes do not have much now. These are fantastic! I wear them in my flats, sandals, crocs, heels-anywhere I need them. Depending on the shoe material, they may slip around, but this only seems to happen in my crocs. I love these!

The only good thing about these are the price. The adhesive didn't stick well, they kept sliding in my shoes, and didn't do anything for my feet AT ALL. I'm a waitress and am on my feet for several hours at a time. I need something to comfort my arches and they didn't do it for me at all...

These do support the arch but you have to be careful to mark the high point of the arch and center the pad on it -- they aren't very big and I had to readjust them, which weakens the glue. My feet are size 8. for the first few days the support felt like a lump under the arch, but they soften and settle in. these don't seem to be a sport product, more for comfort in ordinary shoes. One of mine (not the reglued one) is coming loose at the front so they may not last all that long. - Arch Supports'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Arch Support - arch supports arch supports Arch Support - arch supports