Tuesday 16 November 2010

Xenon Home Charger - wall charger, lg charger


We lost one of our LG chargers while on vacation - I think it was model STA-U12WR. I was hesitant about ordering this item when I read two recent reviews about it not working, but it was so cheap compared to the phone store. After two weeks of daily usage, it has worked perfectly, charging both my LG Cosmos and an older phone, the LG Chocolate 3. The Cosmos came supplied with a charger called the Travel Adapter STA-U12WD that could also be plugged into a USB port. This charger, model STA-U32WSI, can NOT go into a USB port - it can ONLY be plugged into an electrical outlet, but that's all I ever do anyways (note the name states "AC wall adapter"). OEM LG (Original) AC Wall Adapter Home Travel Charger Micro USB for AT&T LG Xenon GR500

The original charger that came with my phone, after a year, decided it no longer wanted to work. I was going on vacation & needed a charger & found this one on Amazon. It works great, I have had no problems with it at all, it came with the usb cord. You can't beat the price, had I gone to a phone dealer, I am sure they would have charged me way too much for the same item.

I bought this as a gift for my girlfriend, who'd lost her original charger, and she reports that the phone never seems to charge very well with this one: the phone always seems to be on "low battery" no matter how long it's connected. She never had that problem with her previous charger, so I don't think it's a problem with her phone (which is pretty new).

When my phone is plugged into the wall, it makes a screeching sound an it seems like it's going to explode or something like that. When I unplug my phone, the noise stops. Also, my phone gets really hot. It was not what I expected.... - Droid - Lg Charger - Wall Charger - Chargers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Xenon Home Charger - wall charger, lg charger wall charger Xenon Home Charger - wall charger, lg charger