Tuesday 16 November 2010

Digital Camera - camcorder, mp3


I love this MP3 player. The only difference between it and the Ipod touch are the Apps and about $150 in the price. This player works smoothly with both itunes and windows media, and is a snap to upload music to. One thing to note is that it holds it's charge much better if you charge it through the USB port on your computer tower, and not through the USB port on a cable box or other things. The sound is much better with a pair of quality earphones, like Skull Candy. Bought this in November on another site, and so far no issues. If your player doesn't work properly, I suggest returning it for a new one. Every product has it's bad apples. I highly recommend this player. Coby 8 GB 2.8-Inch Video MP3 Player with Touchscreen, FM, Stereo Speaker, MiniSD Card Slot and Camera (Black)

Weak touchscreen, feels really cheap... but then again it was.

Music plays fine, havnt had any lag or quality problems. Built in speaker works well, nothing special but about standard built-in speaker quality. Camera is better than I thought it would be. Overall its a decent product, works well for music and video, navigation does not flow as well as i would like but is still pretty intuitive. Good price for a touchscreen with a camera, but only get it if you dont mind the lack of quality.

Okay so this thing was good for a while, but I ended up returning it for the following reasons:

1. the touch screen doesn't work too well

2. the volume isn't controllable

3. the range for the radio isn't the best

4. it doesn't like to turn on very well and turns off randomly

5. I never could get the pics to work

I got this because I am in iraq and didnt want to buy an ipod and have it break out here. But mostly because Im cheap. I always figured why spend hundreds on an Ipod when I could get this for way less.

I have since bought an Ipod.

These are very cheap, very very cheap. Short battery life, I cant stand the menus, the camera is very fuzzy, and the speaker is barely worth using. Within 2 days of having it the screen cracked and it no longer responds to touch. I wasnt even doing anything that should or would have damaged it. just from having it with me.

Aside from the screen breaking, my biggest complaint is that there is no key lock feature... every time I have taken it from my pocket the damn thing is dead.

I say, save yourself the money and hassle... Just buy an Ipod, if your cheap like me, then get a used one...

you wont spend much more, but the difference in quality is enormous.

The Coby MP828 has a battery life of about 2 hours which is a joke for this class of product and this is just playing music. The touch screen is balky and hard to use, some times it works ok, other times it is very hard to get a command to input. I have a MP620 which works well and has decent battery life, it is half of the price of the MP828 ans is a much better product. COBY really droped the ball on this one.

good player if you dont mind lag

takes 640x480 video

as well as pictures

watch videos take videos

watch pictures take pictures

radio (suky)

overall would realy recomend if it didnt have a laggy screen

i say with the 50 dollers you buy another mp3 liek a sandisk ;)

the mp3 only worked for me because of the SD card port. when i plugged it into the computer it would charge, but wouldn't recognize it in the USB. When i tried to go farther in to find out why, my computer said that there was no driver. computer's are supposed to be able to make them as soon as they're plugged in. no matter what i downloaded from microsoft or the coby website, there was no driver, thus i couldn't upload music onto it. also, when i plug the mp3 in to charge, it messes up the thing it's plugged into. i have a digital clock, which is conveinent for charging the mp3, which has no wall charger. my clock turns on and off dozens of times, and now the time is wrong and it glitzes sometimes. i don't know if it's just me, but that mp3 player is nothing but trouble!!!

This is nice if you just want to listen to music. I like to be able to search for music on my mp3 player. This does not do it. Plus it won't accept my 16 gb SD card. It will accept a 2 or 4 gb card. Dont expect to download a lot of music to this mp3 player. Another thing, the touch screen is terrible. I have to press hard on the screen to have it work. I am in fear of breaking the screen for pressing so hard on it. Get an ipod or Zune, you will be much more pleased!

The best features about this mp3 player are that it has a camera and it holds 8gb of memory. The coby website stated the battery would last 25 hours but it only lasts 3 1/2 hours at the most. I listen to my mp3 all day, 3 hours doesn't do it for me. The worst thing is the sound quality does not have enough bass, my music just doesn't sound as good as it did with my previous mp3 player. Also the touch screen doesn't respond too well either. This is the last time I try to save money by buying something cheap. - Mp3 - Music Player - Mp4 - Camcorder'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


camcorder Digital Camera - camcorder, mp3