Wednesday 24 November 2010

Samsung - samsung, repair


If you are handy with a soldering item, and are extremely frustrated with your Samsung LCD TV not working, I would recommend giving this product a try. However, before you do I strongly recommend searching for online information (YouTube, etc.) to see if your model/year has the described problem and that you can do the work yourself. Obviously, enough Samsung televisions have this problem that Hobby Mods came up with a repair kit. The capacitors are of high quality, and the kit is complete (except for the soldering iron). In my case, the OEM capacitors did not look bad, but I replaced them all anyway and reset all the ribbon cables in their respective connectors. My TV has been working since (so far 2 months). Hope this helps you! Samsung LCD / Plasma TV Capacitor Repair Kit, Replacement Parts

Obviously, this would be the cheaper route, as with anything a person feels comfortable with doing them self. But, to attempt a repair to something electrical, where the smallest thing done wrong could burn the house down around my ears, I choose to play it safe and have a qualifed tech replace the capacitors. - Repair - Samsung'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Samsung - samsung, repair samsung Samsung - samsung, repair