Wednesday 24 November 2010

Memory Card Adapters - 8gb sdhc, micro sdhc


This 8 GB micro SD card is excellent. Not much else you can say. I paid for the item, it shipped and I got it. It works on my Sansa Fuze 8 GB MP3 Player and now I have 16 GB total. It comes with a standard SD-Card adapter so you can plug it into a camera or laptop, etc.



The price was right but the shipping was insane to Canada for an item that weighs less than 1 lb with packing material . That is my only complaint and that is on the side of the seller.



Thank you! SanDisk microSDHC 8GB Card with SD Adapter (SDSDQ-8192)

At first it didn't work in my Blackberry 8320 but after a little research I realized that I just needed to update the software to the newer version which supports cards up to 32Gb.



I wanted the card to hold music and photo's and it has done a prefect job. For $21 delivered you cannot go wrong.

I read a lot of reviews about items that come listed as "Bulk Package" and I have to say that so far I have no complaints.



First of all, the brand is SanDisk which is very well known. It's not something that's never been heard of. It's 8GB and has an adapter. How can you really go wrong? This item is so versatile.



I'm using mine in my Blackberry and even though it reads it as only a 4GB, I haven't had any problems. I have been told that this happens a lot in phones. They see it only as a certain amount that the company has 'maxed' on the device (probably because an 8GB didn't exist when it was manufactured), but I've loaded all kinds of photos and music onto it and have had no problems. If all else fails, I know that I can load the micro card into the adapter and use it in my camera. So, really...it's a win-win situation no matter what.



Definitely a good buy.

Gotta love how technology doubles every couple of years. These things just keep getting smaller, faster, higher capcity. Not to mention the cost has come down a lot on all this flash memory stuff. Why get a gig card when you can have eight?! It's cheap! Go ahead, you know you want to.

this was the best deal ive got in awhile! my phone company (starts with A and ends with T) wanted $54.00 for this card and adapter! it is the same brand and same model number. shame on them and good for amazon for charging reasonable rates. card works great in my samsung impression, and adapter works with my dell and hp computers.

I recently purchased this card for my Samsung Behold. It has worked really well and I have had no problems so far. The 8gb has been enough space for my music, photos, and videos. And the adapter was a nice bonus making it easy to swap files between my phone and laptop.

It's a great deal and works well in my Sansa Fuze. Holds like 80 hours of music at high quality. The adpator is handy too.



Might not be the fastest (speed rating is 2) but for my need it's fine and was one of the cheapest I could find. It arrived in 4 days

The card I received was a pretty blatant fake. Even if I didn't have a real sandisk 4gb microsd card to compare it to the bad ink job on the face of the card (some numbers/letters are incomplete) and the incorrect labeling of the size are pretty good indicators. For what it's worth, the card I received was actually 8 gb, but it reads so slowly I can barely get things to recognize it half the time, even after formatting it. If you just need a card to hold data for storage and don't care at all about potential read speed problems, this is probably a decent deal for you, otherwise I'd recommend you steer clear.

The product was shipped quickly and I received it promptly too but it wasn't the same as advertised. Instead of a sandisk micro sd card I got a hitachi card. The add on adapter was of very cheap quality too. - Cell Phone Memory - Micro Sd - 8gb Sdhc - Micro Sdhc'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information