Friday 5 November 2010

Respirator - respirators, masks


This filter does remove low level organic vapors so that I can apply solvent based finishes to small projects in my basement. For large projects use the cartridges for solvent removal. It is as easy to breathe through as the 2091 filter. 3M 2097 P100 Particulate Filter with Organic Vapor Relief, 2-Pack

I'm using this with a 3M 7502. I was worried when I received the filters and they were NOWHERE NEAR the same color as this purple photo. In fact, they are exactly the same hot pink color as the P100/2091, and thus I thought that's what they had sent. These are labeled 2097, so I assume even though they're pink they are the correct filter (not the same as the 2091).

Fits under welding helmet, great filter, can't smell a thing. I am also in a smaller space, and don't have the best ventilation, so this helps.

These are identical to what TCP Global is selling (& I love their HUGE selection), however, I have an Amazon Prime account, and TCP has not yet to offer the PRIME shipping through Amazon.

It's simple, these filters if worn during welding will help protect your lungs. Gasping for every breath is what you get when you don't protect them. They are only pair that you have for life. What ever you breath into them now will affect you later, and you need to take that very seriously.

After a little research and good reviews, we bought this filter for my husband's 3m facemask. He works as a car painter and says the filter is very good, he is not breathing any paint smells and toxics. And i am very happy, because my husband is healthier.

I got these filters for use on my respirator while turning wood. They work as expected to filter out the sawdust. I am not sure how they work for vapor relief as I haven't had a chance to test that yet. - Masks - Respirator - Respirators - 3m Respirator'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Respirator - respirators, masks masks Respirator - respirators, masks