Friday 5 November 2010

Covers - covers


this is my first blackberry and I was looking for a cover that would protect and look nice and not hinder the slide effect. this cover fits the bill. the color is not just red, more a garnet metallic sheen? looks really nice on. I'll admit, it does make the phone feel bigger, but I like that-- takes away my need to be so delicate with it. I like the rubber feel on the back, as you tend to handle the phone better. I too, haven't been able to get the top cover off since putting it on. but there's no hinderance to the slide function. wish it came in green as well! Fishbone Design Hybrid Hard/Gel Phone Cover Protector Case for BlackBerry TORCH 9800 - Red/Black Dual Tone

It is a perfect fit for my Blackberry Torch 9800 which gives me a better grip so that it will not slip off my hands while texting. I bought the red color that matches my cell...it is very attractive.

I'm very happy with this purchase...I highly recommend it.

It nice color and design however it makes my blackberry so much more bulker and I can not charge it in dock so I already too it off my phone. The front stays on really good but the back can sometimes come off.

I like the hard case for the front of the phone, and also I like how the inside of the back part is rubber and behind that the other part is hard to protect the case. Definitely has protected my phone thus far. When sliding the screen down to close it, sometimes the case makes it harder for it to go all the way down, so I have to push it a little more. Also, the back part that covers the phone is a little loose on the very bottom of the phone, other than that the case is awesome and works great.

This case fits my Torch perfectly and I have no problems with the slide or accessing the touch screeen. The case is attractive, and light weight while offering protection for the phone. I bought the red one and have received several compliments on the look of the case. I would recommend this to anyone with a TORCH.

The case wouldn't fit the back of my phone until I cut some of it off, and even then it still was a loose fit. The top of case, once I got it on, it was very hard to take off. Makes the phone look bulky, but does protect the phone really well if you drop it.

I recently purchased this case, kept it on my phone for 2 minutes, and promptly took it off and threw it away. The case clips on well and takes some effort to get it off. The issue is it clips on between the screen and the body of the phone, right where it slides. This gives the slide on the phone a sluggish feel and creates a visible gap between screen and body of the phone. The gap is so big in fact, you can distinctly see the key board when the phone is closed, which clearly exposes the internals to more grit and dirt than necessary.



The reason for two stars instead of one is that it looks pretty cool and some people may be willing to deal with the frustration I had with it. But if you're looking for a case that does a good job of protecting more than just how shiny your phone is, keep looking, I haven't found one either. - Covers'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Covers - covers covers Covers - covers