Saturday 20 November 2010

Millassembly Work Tools - senco, nailer


Was planning on spending $300 to get a Hitachi 15 guage and an 18 guage air nailer but I saw this deal at H.D. and couldn't pass it up. I didn't know much about Senco other than they seemed to be a quality brand but just not as well known as Hitachi or Bostitch. I brought them home and used the 15 guage finish nailer and 18 guage brad nailer to hang trim and wainscoting in a bedroom I was converting into an office. Both nailers worked very well. I didn't have a single missfire with either nailer. They seem to be very well built and durable. Very happy with my purchase. Senco 3 Tool Finish and Trim Kit, Finish Pro 35, Finish Pro 15, SLS 15 Stapler with Heavy-Duty Rolling Case

I picked these up as a backup to my daily trim guns. Even the best guns end up in the shop eventually so it's nice to have a backup. These do fine. The only complaint I have is that they are much heavier than "professional" grade tools of this type. That could be a good thing (more steel, less plastic) but if you use them all day, it certainly causes more strain and more fatigue. So, if you are looking for a good, basic set of tools to have around the garage or shop for doing small projects around the house, these should be a good buy for you. If you are a professional carpenter you might want to do a little shopping and spend a hair more money for something lighter



The roll-away bag is a nice feature. I actually use it. Keeps everything in one handy spot & it's easy to move around.

I was looking around for a finish nailer and ran into this set at Home Depot. At the time it was on clearance and all they had was the floor demo. I bought the set for $150, which is a steal; you can't even buy the finish nailer for that price. I took it home and the nailers worked great. The case is sturdy and is a great plus. Even with all the abuse of being floor demo's the nailers were in great condition and worked perfect. It is the quality you come to expect from Senco. - Finish Nailers - Nailer - Nail Gun - Senco'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Millassembly Work Tools - senco, nailer nailer Millassembly Work Tools - senco, nailer