Saturday 20 November 2010

Bathroom Accessories - baby shower gift, bathroom accessories


We had a high stool in the bathroom for our two year-old, but it was not stable so we switched to a shorter, standard stool. Unfortunately, our daughter could no longer reach far enough to get her hands under the water. While it's kind of pricey for what it is, the Aqueduck has soved our problem perfectly. Plus, its novelty makes hand washing far more desirable for our toddler, which is an added bonus. Aqueduck Bathroom Faucet Extender - Aqua

That's what my 2 year old says every time we have her wash her hands now that we have this amazing product! She does want to stay and play (or keep washing her hands) but hey, I'm all about encouraging handwashing! Really helpful for us since she did NOT like being shoved up against the sink trying to reach the water or lifted up by us. So happy we have this!

I'm really impressed with the design of this thing. The aqua piece that you see in the photo is a soft, flexible rubber that will fit easily, but securely over any faucet style. I'm not sure I thought of this when I bought it, then realized that my faucet might point down too much for it to work. But it fit no problem and works great! I'm so thrilled with this invention that I might end up buying it for all my baby shower gifts in the future. It's great because it gives my son the independence of washing his hands himself - with the added benefit that I don't have to break my back trying to lift him up any more!

This item works for us but since we have a water filter installed, it tends to slip back on the faucet. And because we have to move it back into place, the yellow piece has come apart from the blue piece a few times already. You can move it back in, but it's a bit annoying. but overall it does what it is supposed to do - getting the water stream closer, and it is phthalate-free as well.

I have a one and three year old. This faucet extender had been a back saver for me and has ended much frustration when it comes to hand washing time. My three year old no longer complains about having to lean over the sink and can now jump up on her stool and wash by herself. My one year old is a little chunk! My back was tiring quickly of having to hold her up to reach. I loved this so much that I bought a second one for our church nursery. The nursery workers LOVE it as well and are now telling all the parents about it. As a volunteer, you don't want to be picking up other people's kids all the time so this came in very handy! It fit perfect on both different faucet heads. Highly recommend!

It went over the faucet very nicely and without any effort at all! My daughter actually is more interested in washing her hands with this thing here. It doesn't interfere with me wanting to use the faucet as well, so it stays on all the time. No more reaching and stomach hurting against the edge of the sink and/or step stool that I use for her. It doesn't splash the water out as well, which was a nice thing to have. The water comes out very smoothly.

Aqueduck's bathroom faucet extender is great! - plus the company seems to have a nice personal interest in their customers which you don't get with larger companies. The extender has helped my daughter get into a better habit of washing her hands and brushing her teeth. It helps me tremendously too because I'm pregnant and it solved the problem of lugging her over the sink multiple times each day. Great little gift to give to yourself or a friend! Have fun with it!

The package recommends 2+ for usage. My little one is younger, but it works for us. I don't have to sit his 20+ lb. body on the counter and try to get him to wash his hands. I can now balance him on my knee and he can reach the water no problem.

I don't know why nobody has ever told me about this great invention. If you are not that tall and you know you are bound to get children who will be shorties, I mean, not as tall compared to American standard, you have to get this. Our twin girls are 2 year old but only 31.5 & 32.5 inches. I got them a 13 inch step stool and even with standing on their tippy toes, they can't reach the faucet by themselves. We have to lift them and help them, and it's hard to do so while helping them to wash their hands at the same time. Plus now that they can talk they complain nonstoply about their stomachs being pushed against the sink. Aqueduck solved the problem instantly, it's a no brainer to install (if you can call that installation at all), and now my girls can wash their hands without standing on their tippy toes. No stress for both children and mama! The greatest invention ever! (and yes, I am so happy I had to come write my first review!) The only reason I didn't give it a 5 starts is, I think the price can be more friendly if they charge it less than $10. A lot more people will buy it if it's $9.99. I know I will buy more if it is that price. - Baby Shower Gift - Bathroom Accessories'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Bathroom Accessories - baby shower gift, bathroom accessories bathroom accessories Bathroom Accessories - baby shower gift, bathroom accessories