Monday 25 October 2010

Wastebaskets


I bought this for my bathroom. I was inspired to make my bathroom have a black cat theme when I moved into my apartment, this inspiration came when I was browsing and found a bathroom mat, waste basket, and shower curtain with a black cat theme. This waste basket is great quality and so cute, great for anyone who loves cats or for teenagers. Retro Black Cat wastebasket

I've been looking for a cute cat trashcan for my restroom -- black cat theme. This trashcan goes purrrfectly with my cat decor. Something about it reminds me the classic TV show, "Bewitched..." not sure why.... LOVE IT!

HI:



I do like the kitty wastebasket. However I do feel that the price should be about 5 dollars less than it was. Its not made to bad but its not made to good either. It should be about $8 in a place like Target, or maybe even 5 or 6 in Walmart's. I am betting it was made in China.



Serene'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Wastebaskets Wastebaskets Wastebaskets