Monday 25 October 2010

Lotion Applicator - health, as seen on tv


Living in the northern US, the long heating season invariably leaves my back dry and itchy. A similarly-afflicted friend and I were joking around, speculating on how one might design an item to apply moisturizing lotion to hard-to-reach areas, and spotted this item online.



I'll admit, I was skeptical about products like this. Are they effective? Wouldn't they be messy? Some offer replaceable applicator pads, but who wants to keep buying refills? Roll A Lotion has all of these concerns covered.



Unscrew the floating-ball head and load in your favorite lotion, cream, gel. Apply.



I've used mine for a couple of weeks, and it works perfectly. Nineteen rolling balls apply a nice even layer of lotion, no mess, no fuss. Thicker lotions work wonderfully; I use Curel. Keep in the shower for quick moisturizing after toweling off. To clean, remove the applicator head and rinse under the faucet.



Your back (or any other hard-to-reach part of your choosing) will thank you. As Seen On TV Roll-a-Lotion Applicator 1 ea

I have very dry skin, to the point that if I don't use lotions my skin starts to peel and looks white like a sheet of paper (much whiter than the normal colour of my skin). Using lotions has been very helpful for my skin, but I am not very flexible. I can't apply lotion to my back directly, and this left my back with rashes and constantly itching. With the roll-a-lotion applicator, I can now reach the areas of my back that I couldn't before and the soreness and itching has now stopped too. The applicator applies just the right amount of lotion, I rub it over an area a couple times and its perfect as though I had massaged it into my skin my self.

I used one of these on and off for about 6 months. It is very poorly constructed. And it does not work well anyway. The lotion is not applied well. The balls do not roll very well. some of the lotion dries up and then the balls get stuck. I got frustrated with it and left it, but then decided to try it again. I was still very disappointed. Then a piece of the side wall just broke off. I decided then I've had enough of the crap and threw it away. I would not recommend this product it all. I wouldn't even want it for free.

Over half of the roller balls were 'frozen' solid and would not turn ...I used abrasive cloth and got a few to rotate ... but many just won't roll.

The product design, production and quality control are all so low as to make the product impossible to use.

Roll on Lotion Applicator - Style 35372 - Health - As Seen On Tv - Lotion - Beauty'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Lotion Applicator - health, as seen on tv lotion Lotion Applicator - health, as seen on tv