Tuesday 12 October 2010

Iron On


I bought these to fix the knees on my boys' jeans. They are easy to iron on, and they stick a lot better than the patches I bought at a French hypermarket.



My boys can still manage to make them start coming unglued, but that's pretty rare - and they are extremely active boys (4 & 6 years old) so they are an acid test. I can usually just iron them back on around the edges and they hold another month or so, or until the boys destroy the jeans entirely.



However, I wish they were a bit thicker. I would rate them 5 stars if they were. As it is, my boys wear them through and I wind up ironing patches on patches - sometimes up to 4 patches deep. Bondex Iron-On Patches 5x7" 2/Pkg.-Denim

I bought these patches to fix my husband's work jeans. I was happy with the color and texture of the product, but they just won't stick to the fabric. I tried ironing them on the inside as well as the outside and still no luck. They just peeled right off! Back to the store they go!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Iron On Iron On Iron On