Tuesday 12 October 2010

Good Quality - clothing, socks


These socks were just what I needed for the price that I was looking for. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is bc the cloth isn't very strong and for people like me with not-so-soft heels, they seem to wear out really fast. K. Bell Women's 6-Pack Assorted No-Show Socks, Mid tones, 9-11

These socks are very thin and light. They are not great for shoes that may rub a little bit more than others. I do love them. The pink and green colors are a bit dull. I love the red socks though. They make me feel like I could run 100 mph! They are good for mis-matching also.

i have bought 3 6pack socks in about 3-4 years, first when i was in 7th grade, i picked them out at costco, worn them for less than 6-8 months, and the elastic band that keeps it up around the ankle ALWAYS falls apart, only reason i bought these were that they also had cute little designs on them as well and were priced a bit lower than any other packs of socks. I thought that maybe i got bad quality or defective ones so i went back to costco and bought another one with different designs of them about a year later. I was expecting them to be longer lasting but what you see is exactly what you get. The Last time i would buy these were because my cousin wanted them (also because of the cute little designs) she was hooked in to getting these, and though i warned her about them she still wanted them. Same thing happened to hers, elastic band around the ankle just wouldnt work anymore and started to expand; so she couldnt wear them anymore or else they'd fall down to half her foot if she started walking in them. - Socks - Casual Socks - Clothing'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Good Quality - clothing, socks socks Good Quality - clothing, socks