Thursday 30 September 2010

Unlocked Cell Phones - unlocked cell phones


Ordered this phone here from geeks.com. It is white. I have had it for a few days now. It arrived in perfect condition. The phone is real cute. It is really unlocked, and recognised both of my sim cards immediately. The dual sim function works well. So far, so good. While researching this phone I saw it advertised somewhere with a handcrank charger included in the box; I did not expect it and it was not included.



So far, I love it! The lack of the 5th star is because it has not taken a fall yet for me to see if it still works! Maxwest BB-9 Unlocked Quad-Band GSM Dual SIM Wireless Handheld Device w/Camera Bluetooth FM Tuner QWERTY 2.2"LCD (White) - Unlocked Cell Phones'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Unlocked Cell Phones - unlocked cell phones unlocked cell phones Unlocked Cell Phones - unlocked cell phones