Friday 3 September 2010

Spenco Arch Supports - orthotics, spenco arch supports


I have been using Spenco inserts for over 30 years. There is nothing comparable. They both support yout feet and cushion impsct from jarring activities like running and climbing. Best of all, they are durable. Mine have typically outlasted 3 pair of running shoes. Spenco Rx Arch Cushion (3/4 Length), Women's 11-12 / Men's 10-11

These are OK. I had ordered the Spenco Arch supports with the solid bottoms for my feet and recieved these instead. I gave them a try; they help a little, but if I'mm on my feet more than 2 - 3 hours my feet hurt anyway. I don't recommend these for really busy people or professionals on their feet for extended periods of time.

The product does give adequate arch support but overall the insert is narrow and slides around. You have to always adjust it before putting your foot in the show to make sure its all the way to the back of the shoe. I just wish it fit a lil more snug like the Dr. Sholes that I have (which don't provide as much arch support as these).

I recently bought these arch supports because I have high arches & had been getting foot cramps even when wearing Dr Scholl's arch supports. These were so inexpensive that I decided to try them. Most pleased No more foot cramps. I read that some consumers complained that they slip around in their shoes. I have narrow feet & wear sneakers; the supports do not slip inside.

I had a pair of custom made orthopedic inserts made for me to fit in my dress shoes because of my really high arches. Unfortunately, I lost one of them somewhere. So, not wanting to spend the money yet on ordering a replacement that costs about $200 per insert, I decided to try these. I usually wear size 6 1/2 to size 7 shoes, so I ordered the size 7/8 inserts. They fit in most of my dress shoes, but not all of them. They are a little wide for some of my shoes. I might try trimming them a little. But, in the shoes they do fit it, they are so comfortable! I really like the 3/4 length because they don't make my shoes fit tight like the full length ones. I recommend these inserts! - Spenco Arch Supports - Insoles - Orthotics'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Spenco Arch Supports - orthotics, spenco arch supports orthotics Spenco Arch Supports - orthotics, spenco arch supports