Friday 3 September 2010

Snorkeling


I had a pair of "Parkway" booties until I discovered "U.S. Divers". They are amazingly comfortablewhile wearing your fins or walking around. I like the higher cut, as it allows my Body Glove wetsuit to wrap over it. 5mm is perfect for cold water, but I use it in warm as well so I don't get blisters from my fins. The sole is a new feature which is a little thicker than most (but I still don't understand `vulcanizing'). Most booties will have a non-corrosive zipper, but this one doesn't need lubricating and works fine. The boot is an easy on and off fit. Easy and comfortable. U.S. Divers 5mm Comfo High Cut Snorkling and Diving Boot (Size 10)

Bought these for fall kayaking and they're working out great. The first time I used them the water that I had to step in to was too deep, so obviously I got wet, but my feet were still very warm. Second time I used them, I was able to step in fairly shallow water. They kept my feet dry and warm for the entire 5 hour kayaking trip. Highly recommended.

What a great buy! I bought these U.S. Divers booties after seeing other dive boots that did not even look as durable at dive shops for 48$ and up..

I recieved these from Amazon, and immediately tried them on to get a great big smile from the great bargain I got- for $25..

VERY nice construction and re-inforcements on the top of the foot and the back of the heel.

VERY comfortable with a generously thick soft sole.

**I had read reviews that said that these run big, so I ordered my size 11 feet size 10 boots, and I ordered my fiancee's size 7 feet size 6 boots. Both pairs fit us perfectly! Order them a size smaller than normal.

They even LOOK great!

Great product at a great price!

I ordered three pair of these boots for my family. Based upon other published reviews they were ordered on the small side. I usually wear a size 11 so I ordered a 10. It is a bit tight but usable. I ordered size 5 for my daughter (normally a women's 8) and size 6 for my wife (normally women's size 8 1/2). The 6's barely fit my daughter. I sent the 5's back in exchange for 7's to fit my wife.



Conclusion: The published sizes are reasonably accurate. Think twice about the recommendations to order small.



The quality seems very good for the price.

When making order, there is no way to choose men or women, thought it's unisex.



Based on others review that the boots tend to be larger, so, ordered size 6 (normal shoe size 7 ). After received the order, the boots look slim, and cute, fit for me. But there is a little problem with the bottom inside. so called the customer service, and ordered a replacement. After the size 6 replacement arrived, they look much bigger than the original size 6, put them together and compared, found they look different, the original have a blue print at the back looks like "W", and do not have the white line at the bottom, guess that's for women, and the replacement does not have it (looks exactly like the pic on the website, with the white line at bottom), probably for men. but there is no selection options on the ordering page, so you never know which style will be shipped to you.



The boot itself is ok.

Well, I followed the advice of other feedback and ordered a size smaller than the shoe sizes we wear. My Womens 7 shoe size was perfect as a size 6 boot, BUT my husband's Mens 11 shoe size was a catastrophe as a boot size 10. The size 10 boot looks more like a women's shoe size 8 -- about 2 inches shorter than my husband's 11 shoe. Both the packaging and the boots say size 10. So, guess we'll try another size...Boots look great. My size 6 fits great. Very comfy!'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Snorkeling Snorkeling Snorkeling