Sunday 12 September 2010

Rain Coat - rain pants, rain gear


I bought the large size but it was much smaller than advertised. They say it will fit over clothing. Heck, it's tight with NO clothes! So I returned it and went to get the extra large. Well, to my shock, while the large size was $45, the XLarge was $70!!!!!! WHAT???? To add insult to injury, the XXL is cheaper than the XL!!!! What is up with this crazy pricing?

Some times Amazon seems to be totally out of touch and I haven't found any way to talk to them about it, as if they would actually listen to customer feedback!. I have bought a LOT of stuff from them starting with a 65" TV, Dyson vacuum, so I like them but sometimes...................... grrrrrrrrrrr. CLC Rain Wear R108L Navy Blue Polyurethane 2-Piece Suit, Large - Wet Weather Coat - Rain Coat - Rain Pants - Rain Gear'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Rain Coat - rain pants, rain gear rain coat Rain Coat - rain pants, rain gear