Sunday 12 September 2010

Boxers - comfy, mens underwear


Briefs don't fit as good on me as they look on display. The bottom edges don't stay firmly in place as it looks on the display. They tend to wrinkle and bundle up in the crotch area not long after wearing them. The size and look when I put them on the first time are pretty good. They just don't stay that way after brief use. Fruit of the Loom Men's Boxer Briefs 4 Pack, White, Large

These are not the most fashionable boxer briefs I own; they are more like average in terms of fit and quality. But considering the price, they are a great buy. However, I usually look for briefs that do not get a lot bigger as I wear them (I like them to stay tight around my legs throughout the day, for instance) and these fail in this respect. They do not get all soft and double-sized, as some briefs tend to do, but they also do not stay the way they are when I put them on. So in this sense, they are a bit of a disappointment. And they tend to get a little "harder" in the fabric over time as they are washed repeatedly. But again, for this price (basically a 4-pack for the price of a normal 1-pack of a higher-quality brand) I certainly cannot complain. These are great spare underwear.

I've been wanting to purchase these for years and I finally saw them available on Amazon. I live in Singapore and I was glad to see they shipped here as I really wanted these



These boxers are just what I needed. I'm 24 years old and I ordered the 34 inch size. These are perfect for me. I like to long legs and feel really comfortable under my Levi baggy jeans. I like to sag a little to show the waist band in jeans and these are cool for show. They also attracted attention from my friends that I sag out with. They also don't go up my butt and the fabric is great. I order three packs of these and I'm now converted to these from my CK boxers I was wearing before. They also hold my jewels and package well and are really comfortable. Some say the fabric is a little thin - I really like the fabric actually - nice.





My girlfriend also likes them, so, I guess they are okay and sexy. These FTL boxers are well worth the money. Buy these - you won't be dissapointed. They hold your jewels and package well, are really sexy, attract attention and are cool to wear. You just need to watch the sizing as you may wish to order a size smaller than you usually wear. Great product and well done FTL.

Ordered these pants size XXL. Pants came to size 2XL. As I understand it, the size of 2XL is designed for obese men and in those shorts, I like in the bag. Material thin. I must say, briefs could be better and smaller.

While it's unfortunate the only color available for these was white, because frankly, it's not a charming look. However, somethings do require function over fashion. These being such the case.



Buy your normal size in these. Don't go by the indications they give. Many of the reviewers commented that the sizing was off. Part of that problem is since these are 100% cotton, they look positively ginormous when you take them out of the package. After washing a medium is a normal medium.



The two benefits that make it worth the 'little boy whities' look are the longer than normal leg which is great for tall guys like my man. And the extra support which is great for those with juevos grandes, like my man. - Comfy - Mens Underwear'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Boxers - comfy, mens underwear comfy Boxers - comfy, mens underwear