Monday 27 September 2010

Milwaukee 18v Lithium-ion - right-angle drills, cordless tools


People seem to be complaining about battery compatibility. Milwaukee clearly states that the M18 tools use the lithium M18 batteries. Some of the bigger tools only use the XC ones and milwaukee clearly states that as well. I have 9 of the M18 tools and they are all great at the what they're intended to be used for. You can find batteries for much less on amazon at different times than places like Home Depot. Milwaukee now has a buy one get one free on batteries or if you buy selected tools. You can definitely save some money that way as well. I highly recommend these tools. The batteries have 5 year/ 2000 charge warranty which nobody else offers. Milwaukee makes great tools bottom line. Milwaukee 2615-20 Cordless MK18 Right Angle Drill, Tool only

Good price, fast shipping,reliable seller.

I would buy again if I need to.

The tool is very dependable and the price was right.

I was looking for bare tool because I already had a band saw using the same battery and charger so I could share it.

This tool requires the new Milwaukee M18 battery. This tool will not accept your old Milwaukee 18 volt batteries such as the V18 lithium ion or the older 18 volt Ni-Cad batteies. Milwaukee recently changed the entire line of 18 volt cordless tools to a different battery design M18. Chargers are not interchangeable either for M18 or V18. So just be aware of this when you review the tool description. I decided to return the one I bought since I have no desire to invest in the newer design batteries or tools. All my Milwaukee 18 volt cordless tools use the older design V18 battery. BTW, tool is definitely made in China. Way to go Milwaukee. - Right-angle Drills - Milwaukee - Cordless Tools - Jobsite Radio'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Milwaukee 18v Lithium-ion - right-angle drills, cordless tools jobsite radio Milwaukee 18v Lithium-ion - right-angle drills, cordless tools