Wednesday 1 September 2010

Love - amazoncom collection, medical coding


I was skeptical by the sample picture on the item page, but after reading through reviews and hearing that it looks much different in person, I decided to go for it because I liked the design.

When I received it, I was very surprised how white, shiny, and so beautiful it looks in person. I think that Amazon should update the item picture!

I gave it to my girlfriend on Valentine's day, and she loves it and always wears it. Unfortunately, I made classic the mistake of buying the wrong size. But no matter.



If anyone is thinking about getting this, go for it! And don't be fooled by the picture. It looks completely different in person. 10k White Gold Diamond Heart Ring (.04 cttw, I-J Color, I2-I3 Clarity), Size 7

I bought this ring when it was on sale (I believe I paid $59.99); and what a deal it was! It has the vintage look, with the sparkle of diamonds. The diamonds are very tiny (which is to be expected for the price), but boy do they catch the light! They have great clarity as well. (Just so you know, the picture makes the gold look a little dark, and maybe even a bit colored- but I can assure you it's very much a pristine white.)

It would be perfect as a promise ring, or even an engagement ring!



..Even at its current price, you're still getting a bargain!

The picture makes it look like yellow gold, but it's really more silvery white in color, because it's white gold, and the tiny diamonds make it sparkle. The detailed designs make it look antique, too. I think it's a great value, because I purchased this at 30% off and free shipping back in February, and just received it now in April! It was worth the wait. I highly recommend this ring, but wait for a sale. The price did go up alot since February.

I bought this ring as a promise ring for my 47 year old girlfriend. She absolutely loves it. We were both pleasantly surprised how gorgeous it looked when we opened the box. We think the designer is a genius!

I practically squeeled with delight when my ring was delivered (partly because I was so excited to have it, and partly because it arrived within 2 business days!), and when I opened the box I was not disappointed. This ring is shiny and just as beautiful as I imagined. A few people have commented that the picture of it presented here does not do it justice, and I have to agree. I am absolutely I LOVE with this ring, and so proud to wear it. What a steal of a deal, too. Worth every penny. Thank you, Amazon!!!

I just bought this ring a few days ago. The picture here doesn't do justice to the beauty of the ring. It is the most beautiful vintage ring, perfect for petite fingers. I am a size 5 and it looks great. I have got numerous compliments for it already. A great find! - Amazoncom Collection - Medical Coding'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Love - amazoncom collection, medical coding medical coding Love - amazoncom collection, medical coding