Wednesday 1 September 2010

Clothing - socks, clothing


I bought these to replace the pilling, elastic-fraying generic gym socks I bought from foot locker a year ago. The quality difference between those and these Adidas is apparent right out of the packaging. They're much thicker, sturdier, and have better elastic built around the opening to keep the sock in place during use. I've washed and worn them multiple times and they've maintained their shape. Overall, quite happy with the purchase. adidas Men's Cushioned 3STR 3-Pack Low Cut Sock, Black/White, Shoe Size 6-12

I needed a few pairs of socks for running and, since I've got bad knees, I wanted socks with some cushioning to help absorb the impact. Plus I wanted something that would breathe well and wick away the moisture. Happily these socks work as advertised on all counts. Also, I was surprised by the reviewer that wrote that they don't fit a size 11. I'm a size 11 1/2, and they seem to fit me fine. I've run in these socks (3-4x/per week, 5 miles/run) for about 3 months now, and they're still holding up well.

Nice socks. Bought these a while back and so far no noticeable wear and tear after multiple uses and washes. My shoe size is 10 1/2 and these fit perfectly. Happy with the product just ordered some more. - Athletic Socks - Socks - Clothing'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Clothing - socks, clothing socks Clothing - socks, clothing