Wednesday 1 September 2010

All In One Printer - multifunction printer, all in one printer


I used this 2 times in my Cannon multi function printer. It worked great no problems, no mess and the quality of my prints were good too. The 3rd time my printer would no longer accept it even with all the tips and tricks to override it. I spent at least 3 hours playing with it.



I finally went with a laserjet printer which is the absalute best option and gret investment if you can deal with black and white only printing. Canon Black Refill Kit for PG-40 & PG-50 Ink Cartridges - Inkjet - All In One Printer - Canon Printer - Multifunction Printer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


All In One Printer - multifunction printer, all in one printer inkjet All In One Printer - multifunction printer, all in one printer