Saturday 28 August 2010

Western Digital - hard drive, storage


Made better than some internal power cables for sata. Thick in the right places. I had some cheaper extensions break because it was thin and cracked after a few insert/pull situations while swapping parts during troubleshooting situations. Connectland CL-CAB40021 Molex to SATA Power Cable

I bought this molex to SATA power cable adapter to use in a Gateway PC when the power supply failed. I searched the web to find a replacement power supply but the sites I visited, including eBay, was asking anywhere from $47 with $10 S&H to $70 with $12 S&H. I pulled a power supply from an old Dell Optiplex tower. However, it has an IDE adapter so I search the Internet for a molex to SATA power cable and I found it here on Amazon for a mere $2.10. Needless to say, it worked like a charm and I saved nearly $50!

Got it, installed it, works fine. Only had one sata drive to use with it but works fine. I don't know if the other connector works cause I dont need it but the one I am using works great. Good product if you need some extra sata power connectors.

Very pleased with the quality of this adapter cable. Works flawlessly and the price is fantastic. Allowed me to power up my new Sata hardrive and DVD drive to my older Dell desktop. Don't hesitate this is a very good value.

Received the product in record time. Price was cheap. Product is 1st rate. Moved my WD 1TB USB external drive to become the DishNetwork's media drive (HD eats up space in a hurry) and choose to buy another internal drive for my computer. Now I have spare power plug for a future add-on.

Bought a couple of these to have as spares when working on client machines. Works well providing two extra serial power. Just to avoid a blonde moment ensure the motherboard you intend it for has enough serial ports or else the cable will be rendered useless. - Storage - Hard Drive - Internal Hard Drive - Western Digital'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Western Digital - hard drive, storage internal hard drive Western Digital - hard drive, storage