Saturday 28 August 2010

sata cables - sata power cable adapter, sata cables


i had recently bought a second dvd burner for my desktop computer and the only cable it came with was the one to connect to the motherboard. this order came pretty quickly and was able to install product quickly and easily. SATA Power Cable 4-pin to 15-pin

This connector has changed my life. I haven't actually used it yet because I don't have the hardware to mount the CD drive, but I feel so much better now - knowing that if I can ever find the hardware - that this device will connect it all up. I just sleep better now. - Sata Power Cable Adapter - Sata Cables'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


sata cables - sata power cable adapter, sata cables sata power cable adapter sata cables - sata power cable adapter, sata cables