Thursday 5 August 2010

Surfboard Shaping - respirators, allergies


I use this mask 365 days a year. We raise 100,000 turkeys a year and use it daily on the farm. Its the best mask that we have found for the money. I"ve had mask that cost 1000 and they don't compare to the easy and comfort of this mask. 3m hit a home run with this mask. Love it buy it you'll be glad. The mask usually last me about 1 year before we start to replace parts. The other great part about the mask. If a strap or something breaks you don't have to buy awhole new mask just the parts. thanks 3m you made my life better and safer. 3M 1840701 Cartridge & Airline Full-Facepiece Respirator Full Facepiece, M

Fits like a glove and is really easy to put on and take off. Like a previous reviewer said, I wish I'd got one of these years ago. It's recommended you buy a pack of the disposable face protector shields if you'll be using it to spray paints.

I can tell you for a fact that this is the most precious piece of equipment I own, with the exception of my John Deere mower...:) I can't believe I use to mow the grass without a full face shield respirator. I use to come in from mowing with bloodshot eyes and suffer for a few days afterwards from allergies. This product is lightweight and fits like it was custom made. I have used it about 25 times this summer while mowing and it has made my 4 hour mowing a blessing!

I'm an avid home fixer-upper. I bought this mask primarily for respitory protection when sanding joint compound for sheetrock repair, and WOW, this thing is awesome! No more days of blowing dust out of my nose. My wife tells me I'll live longer because of this. She's probably right.

3M 1840701 Cartridge & Airline Full-Facepiece Respirator Full Facepiece is just that -- a facepiece. No filters are included with this facepiece. The unit works well, but know that you will need to buy filters separately.

This is a great full face respirator to use. It is lightweight and seals around your entire face for maximum protection. I love the adjustable straps, because I can get a nice, snug fit. I would recommend ordering this product from a safety store, because you're guaranteed to get what you ordered. Try Enviro Safety - [...]

I was surprised at the price drop on this mask. Unfortunately it seems this is just for the cartridge filters for this mask. The rest of the description is inaccurate. I hope someone can fix the error before more people are disappointed with their purchase. - Allergies - Full Face - 3m Respirator - Respirators'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Surfboard Shaping - respirators, allergies respirators Surfboard Shaping - respirators, allergies