Tuesday 31 August 2010

Sauna Suit - exercise, sauna suit


I was excited to start my training using my new thermal suit. I got through my first work out with it and after the first use the darm thing ripped both the top and pants have big holes in them! I bought the suit three sizes to big so that I could have room in it to continue my regular training. I am very dissapointed that after only one use the suit is already ripped. I can only imagine how the material would hold up in a washing machine! I would not recommend this to anyone!!!!! Altus Athletic Thermal Training Suit (XX-Large/XXX-Large)

DO NO BUY, DO NOT BUY, DO NOT BUY...... If you value your money you would not waste it on this. I've bought several sweat suits like this over a couple of years & this one by far is the worst! I only used it ONLY 2 TIMES & it tore from the shoulder all the way down to my elbow on 1 side & then when I wore for the 3 time the other shoulder torn. This Altus sweat suit says its vinyl, BUT IT'S NOT! AND IF IT IS, THEN IT IS A CHEAP CHEAP LOW GRADE VINYL!!!





I bought a vinyl Altus sweat suit years back and it was a very hard & durable suit (which the suit did last for years), but when it started to tear (just recently), I thought I would be smart and buy another, but the it's not the same grade, so that is why i'm writing this feedback.



PLEASE DONT IGNORE MY FEEDBACK, YOU WILL BE SORRY.....

These suits run fairly large. So even if you think you need a pretty large size, order a size smaller. That being said, I bought 2, just in case. The pants ripped on the 3rd wearing of only treadmill action. I tried duct taping them but that only made them painful with chafing. No good. Otherwise, they worked really well. They really make you sweat. But if they rip that easily, then it kind of defeats the purpose.So...buyer beware.

Its ok. Material has held up for a few days now. But while using it, it feels like

you are waring a trash bag and is very distracting. In fact, maybe you should try a trash

bag and see if you can even deal with that before buying this product. As far as it working-

I can't truly tell. But I have sweat more which is what I wanted.

Altus Athletic Thermal Training Suit (XX-Large/XXX-Large)



This was the suit i ordered, Now just to inform you, the suit does make you sweat big time. You don't have to do High activity in order to sweat. Staying active for a good period of time is all you need to start and maintain a very good sweat.





However, I literally Made sure this suit did not slide on anything and made sure my suit while i was wearing it, never touched anything in order to create a tear. But after wearing it roughly 3 or 4 times. And while I was simply sitting on a rug, everything was fine. But when I stood up and took off the pants, They split from butt cheek to butt cheek.



Now my entire suit was huge on me... so me sitting was not going to cause the breakage at all. For some reason I cant explain it but they just ripped beyond belief. i know this suit is only 11 bucks but come one, mines just ripped from sitting on a soft rug ? that makes no since at all. It made me sweat really good, and would maybe consider buying another cheap one after I DUCK TAPE these pants (smile). Would I say its worth the money.... Yes because it does create a wonderful sweat and helps in weight loss. But if you have to keep replacing it time after time and you made sure you take care of it, then that's when it sucks and you should consider getting one wayyyyyy more durable.

Altus Athletic Thermal Training Suit (XX-Large/XXX-Large) is of fair quality. It is important to order your correct size. If you are plus size and less then 250lbs this should fit you with no problem. *Note: this is not neoprene and is more like medium quality plastic rain coat material. * Note: I recommend wearing a white tee and spandex shorts under it to keep from ripping it in the crotch and under arm area.

OK so I can't really complain about the usability of this suit, because I can't use it. I could have sworn I clicked on the xl/xxl but apparently I clicked on xxl/xxxl. Needless to say it is huge. I wanted something I could wear sweat pants etc under but this is soo big that I would have to wear several layers underneath. It does seem to be made well and if it were the right size I would have used it all winter long. The reason I didn't send it back was because it would have cost me more then I paid for it. So I chalked it up to pay attention to what you click on. :)

These plastic suits aren't suppose to be durable, but my last suit lasted a few months before it started to rip. This suit, however, started to rip after just my second use. I only use it to slowly walk around my neighborhood for 3-4 miles. First the pants ripped around the gray stripe area. After a couple more uses, the same area on the other leg ripped too. Now after about ten uses there are two more rips in each of the thigh areas.



The top has not yet ripped because I have merely been walking and my upper body has had nearly no movement.



Ripped sweatsuit should not be used because as the cold wind blow into the wet clothes inside, it gets really uncomfortable, sort of like exercising in the rain.



I might duct tape up the holes until I have the chance to buy a new suit. I intend to buy my new suit at a sporting goods store so I can personally examine the quality of the plastic.

I purchased this suit because I had Altus products before,however I bought it xx-large/xxx-large and even thought it does what it supposed to the bottom of my pants started to tear. So if you plan to purchase this suit it runs larger than advertise. All and all I'm pleased with my purchase. - Exercise - Weight Loss - Sauna Suit - Sauna The Pounds Off'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Sauna Suit - exercise, sauna suit weight loss Sauna Suit - exercise, sauna suit