Tuesday 31 August 2010

Roofing Nailer - roofing nailer


I ordered the product online with some scepticism as usual. However, I was pleased that the product was received in a timely manner. It was new as promised and came with clear and consice instructions. I feel comfortable recommending this site and will likely be a returning customer. Bostitch TVA6 Trigger Valve Kit

The trigger kit arrived very timely, and was pretty easy to install. All it takes is someone with only minor skills to put in. The only problem I had was it didn't fix my coil roofing nailer. It started leaking air, badly, and I was told the trigger kit fixes 75 percent of the problems. Well, I have the other 25 percent. Overall the product is fine, just not what I needed. - Roofing Nailer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Roofing Nailer - roofing nailer roofing nailer Roofing Nailer - roofing nailer