Friday 20 August 2010

Laptop Backpack - computer, laptop bag


I was (and still am) looking for a stylish, sleek, leather laptop bag that I can wear as a backpack since I take the bus and walk to work. I find that over the shoulder bags tend to put to much strain on just one shoulder, so am opting for a business type backpack. From the picture this bag looks sleek and stylish. When I actually got it, its huge! It's clunky, forget about getting anything out of it quickly, like money, wallet, phone, id...anything. There are no exterior (quick to access) pockets. This means you have to actually take it off, turn it around, undo the outside clasp, then open the akward, tall pockets in the bag, while making sure nothing else falls out. Simply put, I hate it! This bag might be what other people are looking for, but for me it's simply too big and cumbersome. On top of everything else, the backpack straps are connected to the bag with metal loops on an extended flap. This causes the bag to hang away from your back. If you're ever on the bus, busy city streets, or busy conference centers, you will definitely be hitting people with this bag. To recap...I hate it! Mobile Edge MEBPWX Komen Paris Backpack Black

When I purchased this backpack for my laptop, I was unsure whether it would accommodate my lap top. The dimensions on the page said that it would fit up to a 15" screen lap top. Well I have Dell Inspiron with a 17" screen, and it fits. It is snug, but it works. It has three separate compartments; for your laptop, files and miscellaneous items, and all of you adaptors and things that you use along with your computer. There is also a make-up bag attached also. The bag appears to be sewn together well. The straps are comfortable and the pink and black is so cute. Overall, I have no complaints. I love it.

I'm a longtime laptop user, and I've never had a bag that was so roomy and stylish. Its also very comfortable to wear on your back, which many laptop bags are not. Its also very durable and well constructed. I have a macbook, and it fits nicely and protects the computer very well.



And it LOOKS good :)

Shipping was fast and traceable online. Bought this product for my girlfriend and she loves it. She had always complained about her shoulders when carrying her notebook computer because of the weight. This backpack has many compartments and lots of padding. Plenty room for all her books, pens and cell phone along with computer parts. I highly recommend this product and it was a pleasure buying from pc connection thru amazon.com.

I have had my Mobile Edge backpack for almost two years now. I am just finishing law school, and needed a large bag to hold my laptop and a book or two. I also wanted something that wasn't unattractive. This back is big, and boxy, but is attractive enough that I have received a few compliments on it. However, that's about all. The straps on the back are attached with a weak material (seems like nylon covered in leather or some leather like material) and I am now just waiting for them to break. The zipper on the laptop compartment randomly refused to unzip, and is now not functioning. The area that zips at the top of the laptop compartment has no padding or protection, so if your bag falls over, the laptop could be easily damaged. The bag is huge on the outside, but never held more than my laptop and one book. I would assume something as large as this would hold more. Although there are quite a few interior compartments that I do like, you have to unbuckle the flap, unzip, and dig in. Nothing's easily accessible or convenient.

I was surprised how large this was when I opened the box. However, I can fit my 15" laptop and several files inside. It has slots for your PDA or cell phone, and I carry my wallet in there as well. It is very comfortable to carry, too, and I have gotten multiple compliments. The only downside that I can see is having to open/close the flap each time you want your phone or PDA while traveling. I have taken to leaving it unclasped while I am stationary. The front flap is leather.

I love this backpack. It has enough room to carry my laptop, cords, a few notebooks, pens and other small ancillary items like my iPod and cell phone, etc. It's not huge, though, so you can't carry a ton of stuff, which is good for the back, but it works and it is so dang cute, too.

This is my favorite backpack. It's cute AND functional. It doesn't feel like you are carrying all the weight that you actually are. The compartment for the laptop is very well padded and when i am not carrying my laptop with me i can fit my flute in there as well. The front compartment is very functional and has pockets for cords and my phone, keys, wallet, palm pilot, etc. One of the best things i bought for college! I look forward to using it daily very much!

I received this backpack from my mother in law as a Xmas gift 3 years ago and I have loved it ever since. Now I am looking to replace it and can't find anything near it in style or function.

I travel with a laptop all over the world and I have learned the hard way not to carry shoulder bags. When you're humping it through Heathrow, you'll understand what I mean: It's got to roll or be a backpack. I get compliments on this bag wherever I go. One woman in Atlanta actually gasped when I turned around and she saw my bag, exclaiming " Great bag - where did you get it?"

It is very roomy if needed as it expands when you add more to it. It also makes a great foot rest on airplanes under the seat in front of you, so you can lift your legs a bit on those international flights. Lastly, when you get caught with 3 bags (suitcase, purse and laptop), I've found most of my hand bags will fit into the middle compartment, at least as long as it takes to get on the plane! - Laptop Backpack - Laptop - Laptop Bag - Computer'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Laptop Backpack - computer, laptop bag laptop backpack Laptop Backpack - computer, laptop bag