Saturday 21 August 2010

Dry Erase Markers - dry erase boards, white board


I got this whiteboard for my small business. It works great for my purposes. So far I have not had any issues with erasing the board and I have in the past with other boards. Erases clean and completly. Also, very easy to mount.



I looked around the net for a better price at the same size board, and could not find it. Good price, good size. Dry-Erase Board, Melamine, 48 x 36, White, Satin-Finished Aluminum Frame

I bought this item with Amazon prime delivery. I figured that Amazon will not mess up the shipping as other sellers may do.



As expected, the board arrived this morning in perfect condition double boxed by Amazon. The seller was PLEXSUPPLY (I don't know if it makes any difference. I just went for the one available with prime shipping).

The board is up and looks beautiful. I am so glad I bought it on Amazon and not a special order on Staples store for $40 more than what I paid here.



**** Update: November 5 2010 *****



It's been about a month and the board is performing well. My last board (that I bought at a local store) started staining and becoming permanent after a month or so, no mater how well I cleaned it. This board works well and keeps clean. I use it extensively every day, so I would know by now if something is not right. Overall I am very happy with this purchase.

A HORRIBLE experience. It arrived in a box that had obviously been dropped and then re-taped (obviously that is all the shipper). But the board was NOT packaged properly at all. To return the board, I first had to submit pics and wait. Then it took forever to get the RMA. I had to ask the seller several times for the RMA. Then, in order to get my money back, the board had to be returned in the original box, inside a new box -- or they had the option of not accepting the return. So, we had to build our own box to return this board, or fork over about $50 to buy one that would fit. The whole return process took about a month. Wasted a lot of time and energy. It was ridiculous.



Order from Costco! Got it in 1 day and in perfect condition."

This board was great for about 2 months, and then suddenly warped to the point where the bottom right corner actually bent out from the wall about 10 inches. The back is made of cardboard, so the overall product is flimsy. I am throwing it away today, and I am going to replace it with a higher quality board. This product is definitely not a good choice.

I bought this for my kids. I made them an "art" room up in the loft and seeing how much they love drawing on their little dry erase boards I figured why not get them a huge one! I read reviews from people who had problems with it being damaged due to improper packaging, but since this was going to be fulfilled by Amazon, I figured I wouldn't have that problem. Well...I did. You can see on the outer packaging 2 punctures in the box, which of course went through to the board. I'm not sure who packaged this, Amazon or Plexsupply, but whoever it was needs to improve on how they ship this. One would think maybe putting something in front of the white board (like another piece of cardboard or styrofoam) might help with any bumps the box takes in transit. I will be sending this back since it's damaged. Hopefully I can find another that can be shipped here without any damage. I am an avid Amazon shopper and I've never really had any problems, so this is really a bummer!

I should have heeded the other's reviews. The item was packaged very poorly and arrived with a hole through the cardboard and the dry erase board. Had very prompt response from the seller when I informed them of it, however, I had to contact them repeatedly to get my refund. Finally received my refund.

Arrived poorly packed and slightly dented. I bent back out the dented marker holder--so that was fixable. However, upon trying to hang it up, noticed right away it was massively warped.

I decided to just nail the thing into the wall on all four corners, which forces it to even out and makes it usable.



I wish I would've gotten the board that was about $15 more (with black corners) and bought it from a different supplier (the one I got was from Plexsupply) as this was all around a bad deal.

Works really wonderful! The only problem is that it holds by the top on the wall, so the bottom stay loose which is a little bit annoying when you want to write on it. I just put and Adhesive (I used Poster Putty) on each bottom corner, and now it's perfect. - Whiteboard - White Board - Dry Erase Boards - Large'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Dry Erase Markers - dry erase boards, white board white board Dry Erase Markers - dry erase boards, white board