Friday 13 August 2010

Darya Trading - wedding, tux


I have recently joined a band on the Gold Coast ,Queensland Australia, playing middle of the road music and the guys all wear white tuxedo jackets for the first two brackets.I searched here and no-one could help with a jacket, bar one store who could get one from Melborne and it would take 2 weeks to get here. Then I found your site, ordered,and by weeks end the parscel arrived,could not believe it,all the way from the USA. Amazing customer service.I would have no hesitation in purchasing from you again. will send a picture of the group as soon as they are available from the photographer. Happy New Year Team.

Roger Dunlop New Mens Single Breasted (SB) One Button White Tuxedo Suit - High Quality, Low Cost, Great Value!

Was hesitate to order a tux online but the company shipped right out, priced right and good quality. My son loved it and will wear it again. It was a lot more economical than renting for one time and except for hemming it was a perfect fit.

I ordered this suit for my brother who had been searching for a white suit for months. All of the suits he found were costing $170.00 up to $278.00 and did not look that great. He's a tall/big guy. I found this and we decided to take a chance on ordering it. He absolutely loves it!!!! The suit looks very rich and elegant as if he spent tons of money on it. He looks great in it!!!! I would highly recommend anyone who is looking for a very nice elegant white suit -- that this is the one!!!!This is a great deal for and very inexpensive price.



Very Satisfied Customer

I'm getting married in April and wanted to wear a white dinner jacket or tux jacket for the ceremony. My fiancee and I live in Cincinnati and are getting married in Las Vegas, so renting became problematic. I thought I'd just bite the bullet and buy a white jacket. This one seemed reasonably priced and got excellent reviews, so I ordered it. It arrived today, and I was surprised to find pants included with the jacket. I figured that for the price, I was only getting a jacket. Turns out, it's for an entire, nicely made suit! I couldn't be happier!

I purchased this for part of a costume - so I wasn't expecting great quality to start with - but this is just shameful. When my husband put it on you could see the seams and shoulder pads through the fabric, it was so thin! On top of that, the arms are really poorly constructed. The seam on the side back should meet up with the seam of the sleeves, and they are completely off. Also, the arms are HUGE - as if they were constructed for a muscle builder or very flabby arms.



It is a Dinner Jacket, but for the cost don't expect anything great - imagine Walmart quality.

I bought this for my nephew who needed it in a large size not normally carried. He couldn't find one and was leaving for his event in 8 days. I turned to Amazon.com and found this item in his size. He received it in 4 days with plenty of time to have the pants hemmed. Yes they came unhemmed like all good quality mens wear. The tux fit him perfectly. It was very good quality, and well made. He'll be ordering from here again with confidence. - Tux - Wedding - Suits - Darya Trading'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Darya Trading - wedding, tux tux Darya Trading - wedding, tux