Saturday 14 August 2010

Back Support Brace


Can't think of a thing to complain about; it's comfortable, fits perfectly, comes at an excellent price, and keeps me upright while sitting and standing. I slipped a disc and was having bad sciatic pain, but since I've started wearing this to work I've hardly had any back/sciatic problems. Mueller Adjustable Back Brace, Black, One Size

I bought this for my Mom, but she is too short between her waist and breasts so it's a little awkward for her to wear (she's 84). Otherwise, it's a very durable product and made well. I had one of these for myself a long time ago for a back injury. I couldn't live without it. I think they are great. Offers a lot of support

I tried this product while sitting for long hours and also when working. I work in a hospital and constant bending is part of my job description. While it gives some support it is not very comfortable when I am working. It constricts and puts you out of breath soon. If i adjust the brace then it is not effective and not that helpful. However, it does work fine when I am in a sitting position. As a student I have to sit for long hours while studying and this definitely supports my back. Well, I wish to give 1/2 more points if only there is way to give .5 star. But until I find a better product at a affordable price, i will suggest to give this a try. Better than not having anything for your back.



If anyone interested, my gf taught me a back exercise (very effective for sciatica) that is really helpful for my back pain. You might be able to find a video or instruction on the web. Take care of your back guys. No way to replace it.

I can work 10 hours now without feeling a thing. It's simply beautiful.



However, it sometimes slips up, and you know when it does, because then your back starts hurting again. So set aside some time to readjust as necessary.



I plan to try my hand with this brace while working out. Right now it's only for work use, and it's great.

Wow! My first impression was how well made this back brace was make....not a single wrap around but additional supporting straps that make this an extremely secure brace. I'm well pleased. It does the job. I highly recommend the product to anyone looking for this type of support item.

Pulled it out of the box and put it right on. Voilà! Instant relief from my pain due to a disc problem at L5-S1. Always was suspicious about these things working, but after my rheumatologist recommended it, I decided to try one. Agree with the other folks that this one is very good quality.



Now, claiming that this is suitable for a waist up to 50 inches is a figment of someone's exaggeration. I wear a size 36-38 trouser, and I find it best at the very end of it's velcro adjustment. If you're above a size 40, I suggest you consider that "extended" one, unless you don't really care if you can breathe or not.'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Back Support Brace Back Support Brace Back Support Brace