Sunday 1 August 2010

Adam Lambert - kindle covers, kindle 3 case


This is a very nice case for my Kindle. All parts are protected except the keyboard, but that really isn't a big deal. I have easy access to all ports and buttons on the bottom and the forward and back buttons on the sides of the device are actually easier to press making reading on the Kindle even more enjoyable. The screen protectors do add a tiny bit of glare, but nothing horrible. I can still read the screen quite easily. Overall, a very attractive and useful case. AMAZON KINDLE 3 SOFT SILICONE SKIN CASE BLACK

I like this Kindle jacket. It does the job and makes the Kindle easy to hold. It was a great price and keeps my Kindle safe from scratches and bumps.The only thing I don't like about it is due to it's gel-like consistency it holds lint and dust. If I put it in my bag, it comes out looking like it went through the clothes dryer with a fuzzy sweater. It also came with a six pack of screen covers. You really can't beat the value for the price!

This case is very good at protecting the kindle from drops, scratches, etc. I have dropped my kindle twice by accident with the case on without any ill-effects. However, the screen protectors add quite a bit of glare. After doing some research, I learned that you don't really need screen protectors with the kindle, as amazon has done a terrific job at making the screen very scratch resistant. I have had my kindle for over a month now, and I have yet to receive a scratch on the screen. Unfortunately though, this case seems to double the weight of the kindle. However, once you get used to it, the extra weight is no longer noticeable.

product is ok and i would recommend if you are using it by itself. The only draw back I purchase a cover and the kindle will not fit in the cover with the skin on. love the protector screen. Overall its worth the price.

This cover is great, i love it! It fits perfectly and you can get to all the buttons without having to remove it. I wanted a black cover and it is VERY black. It's very soft to the touch and comfortable. I also like the screen covers that came with it...they do add a bit of glare but for me it's not bad at all. They are hard to get on without getting bubbles in them but besides that I think they are great...especially because you get so many and you also get a cleaning cloth with them. The shipping was ridiculously fast...it arrived 3 days before the estimated time. Great product, I would highly recommend!

This cover fit my Kindle perfectly and seemed to provide good protection against normal bumps and such. The only problem I encountered was that the screen protectors were (literally) about a millimeter too long. When I first applied one to the screen, it was slightly too long which left the top part curling up onto the Kindle cover. I easily remedied this by trimming off the extra.

Because I wanted to be able to put my Kindle in my backpack, I ended up purchasing a hard, folio type cover, but otherwise, I would recommend this skin as a perfect case to protect the Kindle. Obviously for the price, you can't go wrong.

I'm writing this review after taking 15 minutes to try applying the clear screen protector. It took a few tries to figure out how to get it on without air bubbles or fuzzies trapped underneath. I found if I wiped the Kindle with a rubbing alcohol lens cloth and then wiped with the soft yellow cloth provided, blow air lightly across it, it got the screen cleanest. The plastic sheet really fits the screen perfectly, so you better line it up perfectly or if an edge overlaps outside the screen area, an air bubble will be created in the margin that will not go away. With this protective screen, air bubbles look like oil spots on real paper - somewhat annoying while reading. I wasted two of the five sheets trying to apply it - it says they are washable and reusable, but with the stickiness, I don't know how to get a sheet dry after washing without it having fuzzies or water spots. I think the little cover makes the screen glare a little bit more than usual. But if you are rough with items or will be sharing this with rough people, I think the little plastic cover could be indispensable.



The black cover to go over the Kindle slips on easily - it is very stretchy. I believe if it would be over-stretched, it would become saggy or maybe torn, so I think the point is to put it on and not mess with it too much. It really is a perfect fit as far as lining up with everything on the Kindle. It is soft to the touch and smooth, the 'next' and 'previous' buttons are just as easy to push, and it does seem to like to attract lint a little.



Overall, I would say that for the price, this is a great protective investment.

It fits perfectly and looks nice. However, when I removed the thin cardboard that was in it, the edges of the cardboard cut the silicon. That's my fault, of course. Should have thought of that. Anyway, it's what it's supposed to be. Just be careful when you remove the filler. ;-) - Kindle 3 Case - Kindle Covers - Kindle Accessory - Case'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Adam Lambert - kindle covers, kindle 3 case kindle accessory Adam Lambert - kindle covers, kindle 3 case