Thursday 22 July 2010

Worlds Best Pen - gel pen, worlds best pen


Normally I'm a grab-whatever's-nearest kinda gal, but I've started keeping track of this pen. I carry it with me. I use it for everything from taking notes at meetings to jotting down lists to doodling sketches for design projects. It's not a drafting-quality pen - the gel ink dries just slowly enough to smear if you're in a frenzied hurry, but it does dry much faster than most gel pens (oh Gelly Roll, our affair was cut short by your messy habits). Smooth, even ink flow -- none of that fading-in-and-out nonsense. This pen allows a strong, sassy style. I can't believe I'm putting a box of pens on my wishlist, but these really are my favorite thing to write with. I find myself writing unnecessary lists *just to use the pen*. Pentel EnerGel Liquid Gel Pen, Medium Metal Tip, Silver Barrel, Black Ink, Box of 12 (BL17-A)

This really is probably the best pen I've written with. It writes very smoothly..no scratchy feel. The ink is dark and dries instantly. With other dark writing pens, if you accidentally drag your hand through what you've written, you wind up with ink all over your hand and a smeared page. Not with this pen. I am amazed!

All the other 5 stars have extolled the dark ink, smooth flow and other great characteristics of these pens. I just want to add that I do crosswords in ink, in bed, and these pens do NOT stop writing when the point is higher than the barrel. I remember the story of picking the Fisher pen that was developed to write in space in the sixties: I bet this one would do the trick! Absolutely the best pen I have ever owned. And yes, hard to find in the previously wide distribution so hopefully not on the slate for discontinuing!

I'm no pen fanatic but I do hate cheap pens.

My G-2 Pro recently crapped out on me, and the refills for a .38 tip (AMAZING BTW) cost more than 4 of these. I am extremely right-handed, so smearing is a problem for me as I tilt my paper 20-50 degrees to the left.

I personally love professional-stlyed pens, and this pen doesn't look too good. I would love to see a stainless-steel or aluminum version of this pen, without the bulky cap.

The grip is nice and grippy, as expected. No slipping at all.

8/10 stars. Would like to see a finer point like .5mm in stores. .7 is only in stores.

Yep, call me another oddly attracted fan. They write smoothly,

easily and boldly. I got them because the gel is the safe type

that can't be easily dissolved off of checks by would-be forgers,

like typical ball-point inks can. It never smears for me (a leftie),

and it never blobs up at the start or has a varying/fading line.

This is my absolute favorite pen! I don't know, it's just something about how it writes. I regret that I gave half of my supply to my husband, LOL. I have already used all of mine, and I want to steal his back...but I guess I'll just buy some new ones. :-)

Pentel is my new favorite gel pen. I used to only use uni-ball, but lately all my uni-balls have been getting scratchy and seeming to run out of ink even though the gel level is still high. These Pentels are smooth and write very well. I've ditched all my uni-balls for this. Pentel rocks! - Worlds Best Pen - Gel Pen'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Worlds Best Pen - gel pen, worlds best pen worlds best pen Worlds Best Pen - gel pen, worlds best pen