Thursday 22 July 2010

Pen Refills - fisher space pen, bullet pen


This refill will fit most Fisher pens and has an adapter for use in Parker pens. I use it in a pen that has a Parker refill and it works great. It will right on most surfaces even greasy and slick ones. It will write when other pens won't. Fisher Space Pen SPR4F Black Ink Fine Point Refill

This has got to be the best refill fisher makes. I love fine tip pens, but it is hard to find a good one. These are smooth, fine, and come on... it's a space pen. Not much more to be said... BUY IT!



And no I don't work for any of these companies. Just a consumer.

I love Space Pens. They give so much geek cred. Anyone can have a Montblanc or a nice Parker, but Space Pens are for those "on the know". This are their refills, they fit perfectly on the pen (and they ARE the actual pen, since this is the part that has the upside-down-writing properties).



There's not much to it.

What else is there to say ? It's pressurized ink, that can write in space, underwater, and anywhere else nutty that you want to give it a go. Enjoy. You wont be disappointed. Chuck Norris was even impressed.

Great product when it is new. I would give it 5-stars, however... as they age, they have a real tendency tocollect a blob of ink at the tip that must be wiped away before you start to write. I don't know if it is because the cartridge is pressurized or what. It has happened to me with the last 3 or 4 refills. I love the size of the pen. It fits in the pocket of my pants. - Space Pen - Bullet Pen - Fisher Space Pen'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pen Refills - fisher space pen, bullet pen fisher space pen Pen Refills - fisher space pen, bullet pen