Thursday 22 July 2010

Blue Topaz - blue topaz, jewelry


The earrings are nice, but not blue like the picture. They are a very light ice blue, almost white. Only a very, very small hint of blue. The stones are large and the base/basket is very deep, so they sit off the ear a lot. Otherwise, nicely made etc. Just not blue. Sterling Silver Blue Topaz Oval Earrings

These earrings are just the right size, perhaps a bit bigger, for studs. They are a lovely shade of NATURAL (not color treated) light blue. Great for the summer, but fine for the winter. The settings are very sturdy and the gems sparkle. At this price, I would treat myself and think ahead to the holidays and the December birthdays. These would make a magnificent gift, paired with the available ring and pendant, for a special person!

I bought these earrings as a present for a girlfriend of mine who likes big stud earrings. When these arrived, they were significantly smaller than what I expected - to be fair, Amazon does have their dimensions written down, but I did not have my millimeter ruler handy & from the pictures provided, I assumed they were going to be larger. The color of the earrings that I received was not as vivid as the picture - the earrings I received were a very pale blue, unlike the radiant blue pictured. The earrings are beautiful and well-made, just not quite what I was expecting.

Amazon sells good gemstones for the price. The quality is better than mall kiosk stores and department stores in this price range. I like the large stones because I have large ear lobes. These may not be comfortable if you have small lobes.

They are beautiful, I thought that they would be a little smaller I was getting them for my second piercings in my ears and they are too big for that. Other wise the color is great and the pics just don't them justice.

Amazon provide a very accurate description, complete with dimensions, of these earrings. They don't tell me if the stone is natural, and digital images can make colors look better than reality. However, my disappointment with the earrings is simply that I didn't look to make sure I knew what I was buying.



This is perfect jewelry for a young girl, but probably too demure for a more mature lady. - Blue Topaz - Jewelry - Stud - Jewlery'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Blue Topaz - blue topaz, jewelry jewelry Blue Topaz - blue topaz, jewelry