Thursday 8 July 2010

Stunning - stunning


I bought this watch as a gift for my son. It is thin, light and classy. I paid even less on Amazon than it is offered for now. The current price is a steal so, I really got away with a huge bargain. If you want an expensive looking watch that is perfect for the most formal dress occasions, I recommend this Stuhrling.



By the way, the average star rating on Amazon is deceptively lower than it should be because someone posted a one star review of another brand of watch to this listing. Amazon should remove that review and then, this watch will be a solid four or five stars! Stuhrling Original Men's 601.3345K1 Classic 'Ascot' Slim Swiss Watch

I purchased this watch and it worked fine until I had to change the battery. I opened the rear cover and put the battery but could not put the cover back because it is so tight, even a watch repair person could not do it.

This watch is simple, light-weighed, elegant and classy. The only thing that I find that could be more substantial is the watch band. The band looks like crocodile skin rather than calfskin and is very thin. I hope it will last.

Looks beautfiul - as another reviewer suggested the picture isn't quite what is in the box - the matt looking dial surround is actually more glossy and shiny, the batons which are quite bright in the photo are not so, they are more dull.

Nevertheless, it's a lovely piece, sleek and slim, beautiful black dial, understated but classy.

I bought a similar watch--Stuhrling 'Ascot' but with a white face--about 8 months ago. I wear it every day no matter what I'm doing. It keeps time perfectly. It is light and comfortable to wear. It looks fantastic, and it was a great bargain.

I was very happy when I bought this movado watch for over $[...] The true is that works for six months and then I have to pay another $[...] to the Movado Store to fix it. So at the end I psy almost full price for an old watch. - Stunning'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Stunning - stunning stunning Stunning - stunning