Thursday 8 July 2010

African American Culture - unisex, african american culture


The Dashiki tribal shirt is a great buy! It is very cool and for such a low price! I highly recconmend this item to anyone who needs a fashion upgrade. My only complaint is the smell. It was bad. However, after washing, it smelt perfectly fine. Thanks for making my dreams come true with this awesome shirt! Traditional Print Unisex Dashiki - Many Colors Available, White

Its hard for me to find shirts that fit. Especially since I'm vary tall with 38 inch arms. So I was nervous when I made this purchase but to my suprise, its fits just right. And I'm not sure how they got this to me so fast... They must live in the house next to me or something. Overall, I am pleased with my order and will shop here again.



Fondly,



Very tall guy

The dashiki's are great! We,some men in my church and I, purchased them for our singing group. They really went over big! Thanks to Rita, whose website these were purchased from. She was a joy to do business with. Very helpful and accomodating.

I love my dashiki! Gonna order a bunch more. Nothing is better letting The Man know who's in charge than a dude in a dashiki, especially a fat middle-aged white man like me!!! They are very comfortable in hot muggy weather, so they are pleasant for lounging on the porch and drinking forties with my friends. The one I purchased from this company are a tad bit short, so just remember to wear pants/underwear with them! They are perfect for concealing a pistol on hot days, too. Young white girls don't seem nearly as attracted to me as they do in those Pam Grier movies. Well, life is not a movie, but dashikis are comfortable fun. The pockets are perfect for my Newports.



My one complaint was the hat. It was too small for my big head. Actually, I worry about the size of anyone's head that would fit in there other than very small lady.

needed this type of shirt for son's choir performance. Shirt is very thin and is see-through and light weight. Picture is true to product. Cap that came with it is small - would not fit son's head - 7 3/4 hat size.

When I received the Traditional Print Unisex Dashiki in Yellow, it had numerous stains on it. I asked for a replacement dashiki and received a second dashiki with stains on the outside and massive staining on the inside of the garment. I was very disappointed. I have returned the garment and I am awaiting a full refund. - African American Culture - Top - Unisex - Peasant Blouse'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


African American Culture - unisex, african american culture peasant blouse African American Culture - unisex, african american culture