Thursday 8 July 2010

Blue Topaz - gift idea, pendants


It's a nice piece that I bought for my gf, who likes it a lot. Only comment is that it's small. About the size of a dime. And there's a bit of fine print engraving on the side about generic manufacturing info, but that's hardly noticeable when it's worn. Sterling Silver Blue Topaz Heart Pendant, 18"

I bought this as a gift which it was well liked. The actually heart pennant is smaller than a dime and the stone in the middle is very small but still altogether a very nice looking piece of jewelry. The chain seems to be made well and comes with the traditional locking clamps in the back.

I read the other comments about the size and writing on the side which I was fine with, however the stone is NOT blue (it is clear). Doesn't look like the photo on the website. When I ordered this I didn't see the other comment about the stone color.

I ordered this necklace as a bridesmaid necklace, and though it was really cute and would have gone with the dress well, it was much small than I thought it would be. It is probably the size of a penny, so keep that in mind when buying this product

how can this be, its says china on a side, its brake all the beauty style its got, its not big deal but god, it says china hehehehe, and... i dont know how but, topaz its a grade 8 hardness gem and mines come with a really depressing

scrach and looks mistreated.. i dont known if this was cause of the ship or a bad cut from the jeweller....beside this good product.. - Heart Necklace - Pendants - Heart Pendant - Gift Idea'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Blue Topaz - gift idea, pendants gift idea Blue Topaz - gift idea, pendants