Saturday 3 July 2010

Pant Straps - pant straps


I ordered these for my husband. They look just like the picture, but were much shorter then we expected. They didn't fit under his boots...he had to use it from his laces to the front of his jeans instead...just keep that in mind when you order...get the longest ones. Beyond that for the price it was a great deal. Motorcycle Boot Straps (Long 9 Inches, Black)

I ordered the skull clips, but settled for the black ones. After ordering, I learned the skulls were not in stock, eventhough Amazon had it listed as in stock. I contacted the seller and made the switch to black to get them in time for a ride. The seller made it right by rushing the shipping and knocking a little cost off for the mix-up.



These straps are the shortest ones and just fit the width of my shoe. They work great! Clips are strong and hold my pantleg down just as they are suppose to. I plan to order another pair, but will get the next length up to accomodate for different footwear or pants. Be sure to check with the seller, if possible about the stock. The clips litterally come on a slow boat from China and take months to get here.



Happy Riding! - Pant Straps'


Detail Products
Detail Reviews
Click here for more information


Pant Straps - pant straps pant straps Pant Straps - pant straps